Chapter 19 - If you're not going to leave, then I am

(Meanwhile when Lita was in labour)

Hazels POV

I knew Lita had gone into labour and I sat alone in my room. The curtains where open and I was sitting on the window seat. My room overlooked the garden and I sighed.

That was where I first met Will.

Stupid thoughts. Stupid memories. Stupid emotions. Stupid idiot!

I suddenly heard my door open, and I didn't even have to look at who it was. I just instantly knew it.
"We need to talk." He said. I turned around to see Will stood there. He had obvouisly been crying his brown hair was scruffy and looked like he hadn't done anything with it since he got up.  Since he woke up next to her.

I looked into his blue eyes and it hurt me to look at him. Even though I rejected him, he hasn't rejected me causing a pang of pain whenever I'm around him.
"No we don't." I say to him.
"Hazel, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking." He muttered looking down.
"Really? You don't?  Because I definetly know what you where thinking." I said. He looked up at me slightly confused. I opened my mouth to rant at him but then I closed it again. "Just get out." I said quietly.

He stands there completely ignoring me.
"Fine if you're not going to leave, then I am." I say and was about to walk out the door, however as soon as I try to leave he grabs hold of my hand and pulls me towards him. I look at him then look away. "Let me go." I said calmly.
"No hazel you're my ma-"
"I said let Me go." I say now using my Alpha tone causing a small whimper out of him, however he still has grip on.
"Hazel, I love you."
"Obvouisly not when you where having Sex you definetly weren't loving me. I bet I was the last thing on your mind. I bet you forgot I even existed."

He looked up at me and sighed. "I get that you're angry-"
"Angry? You think I'm freaking angry? You just don't get it do you? I'm not angry Will, I'm hurt. That's what's the annoying part,  that's the part that I hate the most, I want to hate you, I want to hate you so much but I can't,  instead I'm jsy  If I went off and had freaking Sex with some guy in our pack behind your back you would threaten to kill them, not to mention you would never speak to me again." I said glaring at him. He looks away.
"Hazel, I made a mistake." He said. I shook my head.
"You make a mistake once and then learn from it. You don't make a mistake and think 'oh, it's fine, I know that I'm doing wrong but I won't get caught doing it so it's fine.' That is not what a mistake! That is called being a freaking self-centered cheater." I say. He looks away obvouisly hurt by what I said.

He sighs and then looks up at me.
"What about your brother?" He asks. "What about him?" I asked confused at his point.
"He cheated on Lita multiple times and lita still forgave him, I mean both of them are still together and are about to have a fu-" I raise an eyebrow "freaking baby right now."
"That's different."
"How?" He asks.
"It's different because you are not Alex, and I am certainly not Lita."

He looks away and sighs.
"Sweetheart, if you reject me,  you will never have a mate again." He says. I look at him directly in the eyes.
"I don't care! I'd rather have no mate then a mate that cheats, lies and uses people!" I say. His eyes glaze over with a new emotion. I can't figure out what type but all I know is that he isn't happy.
"You know what?! Fine!" He says and walks out the door not saying anything else.

Time skip! (Five years into the future)

Lita POV

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!  Happy Birthday dear Pandora!  Happy Birthday to you!" I smile looking down at my daughter who just turned five.  She giggled happily and stared at the cake with hunger and excitement in her eyes.
"Can we start! Can we start!" She chants; It's not even a question it's a command
"What's the magic word?" Alex says raising an eyebrow
"Pleaaaaaase!" She says. Alex and I look at each other and laugh slightly.
"Of course, let daddy cut the cake for you." He smiles happily.

I can't believe it's been five years since Pandora was born. She's growing up so well, and pretty soon she'll be starting secondary school.

Just as Alex cut the cake there was a crashing through the doors. In comes Will with an apologetic look on his face.
"Sorry I'm late!" He says.

Will and Alex are still best friends, even after what happened to Hazel, although Alex made the point that if he ever wants to be Hazel's boyfriend then he can't ever cheat on her.

Hazel and Will haven't spoke (nicely) to each other since the day Pandora was born. But the rejection hasn't fully taken place, Will refuses to accept the rejection so Hazel re-rejected him without him knowing.
"Let me guess, you where screwing other girls." She mutters under her breath sarcastically.

Hazel's now nineteen years old, and hell has she turned into a sarcastic, sassy teenager, again she's still my best friend, but it's awkward going out with her because she's the type of over - protective friend that makes a scene over everything, although I'm glad she's come out of her shell a bit.

"What does screwing mean?" Pandora asks curiously.
"Hazel! Language!" Alex says to his sister.
"Sorry, but it's true." She says smirking at Will who is now looking away slightly embarrassed by Hazel's snarky comments.
"Listen, Rex and Rosa are going to be on Skype in a minute."I say, "they want to say happy birthday to Pandora." I smile.

Rosa and Rex have been in Scotland  for the past couple of months, they went for a holiday and it turned into a very long one. They've been living there for a while now and are thinking of coming back in a year or two.

Just as we set the laptop up there was a loud crashing from the door.

Out came a guy, about Hazel's age with silver hair and golden eyes. He had his gaze on Pandora and then he looked at her and I.
"Are you the princess' of the moon?" He asked

***

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in AAAAAAGGGGGEEES but actually you have to thank ChantelleOrr for this chapter because she gave me loads of idea's and is actually the reason why I got off of my butt and wrote this chapter

So a massive thank you!  I really appreciate it!

Um.. yeah... I guess that's it XD

Love, Cupcakes

(Ps: sorry for the terrible ending of this chapter)