Chapter 10 - you thought learning's fun?!

Chapter 10 - You thought Learning's fun?!

Lita POV

He was so close to me and my wolf was about to break free. Before I could move away he grabbed hold of my waist gently and looked at me.

"I love you." he whispers. I stare at him his eyes are still Navy blue bit this time it's out of love.

"A-Alex." I stutter.

"Say that you'll love me to." He says. "that's all I ask." he says.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"I, Lita Moon." I started. His face turned pale as he stared at me. "Accept you, Alex Knight as my mate." I continue.

His face suddenly brightens up as he wraps my legs around his waist and kisses me.

"I, Alex Knight, accept you Lita Moon, as my mate ." he said.

I smile and look at him.

"Don't think I forgive you." I say to him. He looks at me sadly.

I again suddenly realised that we were close and my wolf went insane again.

He chuckled looking at me.

"My gorgeous mate, your eyes are going darker." he said. I smiled slightly feeling my face go warm.

He grinned and pushed my back against the wall as he kissed me deeply. I stared at him blushing more when I hear someone clear their throat.

Alex turns his head and looks to see that Hazel's standing there.

"If you two wanna do inappropriate stuff go ahead but please close the door." she says with Will standing there.

Will had a smirk on his face as he stared at Alex and I.

"Wow, I never thought my best friend would be like that In front of his sister." Will grinned.

"Shut up!" Alex said looking away blushing.

Suddenly Rex comes up and he looks at us with a smirk on his face.

"A little bit Early to be doing that right?" He asks.

"Sh-Shut up Rex!" I said and pulled away from Alex standing up straight.

Hazel , Will and Rex laughed. Alex and I were standing there blushing like idiots.

"Well," Rex said trying harder not to laugh even more "Dinner is served, but you guys can eat up here." Rex smirked.

"Rex, don't you da-" Alex said before Rex slammed the door. Alex tried to open it but it was locked.

Alex gave me an apologetic smile and blushed deeply.

I looked at him and thought for a moment.

"I need to ask some more questions." I say.

Alex nodded and walked over to me and smiled.

"Of course, what would you like to ask?" He smiled.

"Okay well first of all Your a... healer... Right?" I ask.

"Yes part Healer."

"So what's that?" I ask.

"A healer is another 'monster' or 'creature' as humans call us, there not very known to the human world but it's exactly that, Our bodies are full of magic which can heal the wounded and sickness and old age."

"Old age?" I ask.

"Yes, old age, if someone's dying of old age we can kinda cure them to make them live longer." he smiles.

"And how long will you live?" I asked.

"I'll be alive until I get killed, or until my healing runs out." he smiled.

"So forever?" I ask.

"You could say that." he said.

It then suddenly hit me, he's a healer... he can live forever...

"Do you age?" I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, Vampires they stay the same, do you do that?" I ask. Alex chuckles.

"My dearest Princess after I'm twenty-one il stay looking as Sexy as ever." he chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.

"What about... Me?" I asked.

Alex looked at me and took a deep breath in.

"Your a princess." he said.

"I know that but what of?" I ask. He doesn't answer and I look at him. "Alex what arent you telling me?" I said worried.

"Your the princess of the moon." he said pausing.

"Impossible." I smile.

"Why?" He asks.

"Moon goddess,"

"Is somewhat you." he smirked.

"I'm not a goddess!!!" I yell.

"You are to me." he said his smirk getting bigger.

I felt my face flush but carry on.

"I can't be a Goddess."

"Your a princess."

I then pause.

"Wait... So who are my parents?" I asked.

"Your parents got killed..." he says.

"K-Killed?!" I asked tears in my eyes.

He looked at me sadly and hugged me.

"That 'small' Rouge attack we found you in was part of a much larger Rouge attack... your parents were killed by those Rouges." he said.

"A-and what happened to the Rouges?" I ask.

"They got killed." Alex says with a soft smile.

I look up at him and hug him.

"So why are people after me?" I ask.

"You've got magic and legend had it that whoever kills you gets your magic." he says.

"And our baby?" I asked.

"They'll be the heir to the throne, when we both eventually die and be a quarter shifter, and possess both Yours and my magic." he smiled.

"So they'll be in much more danger?" I asked.

"Yes." Alex said sadly.

I looked down at my stomach.

I won't let anything happen to this baby. He or She is mine, whatever happens I will protect them with my life.

"Alex, one more thing." I say.

"Mhmm."

"Do you know anything about my magic."

"Yes, why?" I ask.

"Because, I want you to teach me how to use it." I say.

"You've had two days off school, aren't you put off by learning?" he asks.

"No, it was quite fun." I smiled.

"I'm sorry, but what?! You thought Learning was fun?!"

"Well yeah, it's interesting." I smile.

He looks at me and pulls me into a hug.

"I will." he says.

I look at him and smile.

"Thank you." I say.

"No problem." he says.

I look up at him and kiss his lips. He looks at me shocked.

"What was that for?" He asks

"Your my baby's father, and my mate." I say. He smiled "and I guess I might... love you." I say quietly.

My wolf was ecstatic Alex went bright red and smiled. he bent down and kissed my stomach.

"I love the both of you." He smiles