Chapter 1 - Weird dreams

Chapter 1 -Weird dreams

I stare at the cage. This is my bed. I've slept here since I was four.

I know it sounds bad but it has a bed its just like a jail.

I know this cage is to protect me as well. The Alpha never told me why, all he said was that if I wasn't in that cage I would most likely get hurt.

I don't know why though, all the other wolves seem to be fine with it.

I was wide awake from my dream, lately I've been having strange dreams about the elements. All of them has a new Element and a new creature.

Yesterday I had a dream about the Earth Element and Humans were getting killed by trees.

The day before I had a dream about the air element and fairies were getting killed as the air was damaging there wings killing them.

And today I had one about water, mermaids were drowning In water.

I know these dreams most likely mean nothing but... I can't help but feel... scared.

I hear my cage door open and I look to see that it was the Alpha.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hello." he says.

Although the Alpha locks me up at night he's a nice guy. He's helped me through a lot.

"Have you been crying?" He asks me.

"No." I say confused.

"The pillows are wet." He says. I touch the pillows and realise that they were.

"Maybe I was, I was asleep." I say.

"Did you have a bad dream?" He asked worried.

"Sort of, I've been having them for the past three days, each of them the same thing but different at the same time."

"What are they about?" he asks.

"An element killing their creature." I say.

"How?"

"Mermaids drowning, Humans killed by earth, Fairies killed wings damaged by air." I say.

He looks at me and enters my cage.

"Come on, go to sleep il be with you." he whispers as he lays down next to me.

"But Alex, you don't have a pillow." I say.

"Don't worry." he says as he gets into bed and pulls the covers over him and I.

***

I wake up to whispering.

"Do you think there a couple?" I heard someone say.

I look next to me to see I was in Alpha Alex's arms and he was sleeping next to me. he looked cute.

"I don't know, but I hope there mates." I hear another voice say.

I recognise Hazel's voice and blush deeply.

Hazel is Alex's younger sister. by four years. she's fourteen.

I get myself out of Alex's arms and sit up straight then stretch.

"Good morning Hazel, good morning Will." I say and smile.

"M-morning!" Hazel says blushing.

"Morning." Will (Alex's best friend) says.

I hear a groan next to me and I realise Alex is getting up. I laugh at him smiling.

"Morning sleepy head." I say.

"Morning Lita." he says. he then looks up and sees Hazel and Will "What the hell are you two doing here?!" He yelled.

"Please don't Yell." Hazel said slightly worried,

"We couldn't find you so we tthought you were here." Will says.

"Will today I've got a job to do, could you please look after Lita." Alex says "Hazel." He says then looking at his sister.

They both nodded and smiled.

I stared at Alex, I've been trapped in his territory for years. I love it here and the people are great but iI'd love to hear what everything outsides like.

I wanna go to town, learn at school, go swimming, go to parties, everything a normal sixteen year old does.

He looks at me.

"I need to talk you later as well." he smiles