Chapter 2 - what did you need to talk about?

Chapter 2 - What do you need to talk about?

Lita POV

"Which dress do you think I should wear?" Hazel asked me. showing me a light pink knee length strapless dress and a baby blue one with white polka dots.

I stare at them and smile.

"The blue ones nice." I smile.

She looks at me and nods then smiles.

"Are you nervous?" I ask.

"Kind of, I don't want Alex finding out about it." she says.

Since Hazel has got her wolf she found out that her mate is Will.

Will's four years older then her and is Alex's best friend. Being the Beta he knows how... protective Alex is of his sister so they haven't told him yet.

"He's just trying to protect you." I smile.

"I know, but he knows I won't do anything stupid. I'm not like that, I don't go around screwing people like he does." she mumbles.

I nod knowing that Alex is way too overprotective... in fact I probably understand more then anyone.

"I'm sure if you told him he would be okay about it."

"I'm not sure." she sighs.

"Well tell him while he's absolutely Drunk and can hardly stand up. then he can't hit Will." I smile. her face brightens up.

"That's a good idea!" she says.

There's a knock on the door and after getting Hazels permission I answer it shocked to see Alex there.

"Hey." he smiled.

"Hi." I say "I guess you wanted Hazel?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"No actually I want you." he smiles then takes my hand running down the stairs and to the lake.

"I'm suppose to be helping Hazel!" I say slightly shocked.

"This is kinda more important." He says. I look at him confused but just nod.

"Okay, what do you want Alpha?" I smile. He rolls his eyes knowing I am just doing it to annoy him.

Alex hates being called Alpha by Will, Hazel and I.

"I need you to know that your going to shift soon." he smiles.

I looked at him and smiled.

"R-really?!" I ask.

"Yeah... But that also means you'll find your mate some time. " he smiles. I look at him and hug him.

"I can't wait!!!" I say and hug him.

"Your due to shift tomorrow." He says. Tomorrow at midnight. so we've got to get a party ready for the day before." He smiles.

In the grey water pack when someone's due to shift we throw a party for them that at midnight they shift then afterwards they can party later on.

He looks at me and hugs me, I could see tears? In his eyes.

He pulls me into a hug and I look at him confused but hug back.

" I remember when I first met you." he grinned. I smiled.

"I was four and you were six, you just saved me from a small rouge attack." I say and hug him tighter.

"I'm sorry." he whispers.

"For what?" I ask.

"For locking you in the cage at night." he says.

"Don't be stupid, it may be inhumane but you come and join me some times and its not as if I sleep on the floor, I have a bed, and you let me out in the daylight." I smile. He looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"I guess your growing up." he said.

"Alex, your making it sound like your fifty years older then me, your only eighteen." I smile. he chuckled softly.