Chapter 3 - Im not yours!

Lita POV

I stare down at the dress I've got. It's a pretty red dress that comes down just before my knees.

Even if its at a party I'm not gonna wear a slutty dress. Thats just not me. I rather not wear one that makes guys go crazy, just be part of the scene. Hazel came around to my room and we got changed.

Hazel's basically my best friend. She's two tears younger then I am but I can understand most of how she feels.

Hazel wore a bright blue dress that also came just above her knees saying that she doesn't want to look like a slut in front of will and she doubts that Alex would even let her wear one of those dresses.

We both look in the mirror and I smile. The Blue dress she's wearing does the same as my dress does. It hugs our waists tight then goes out in almost a ball room style.

There was a knock on the door and I knew it was Alex.

I open it and smile. He just stares at me with his dark blue eyes.

"W-What?" I ask confused.

"Y-you umm... You look gorgeous..." he stuttered.

The dress shows my curves which I like and obviously Alex does to, he just looks at me up and down.

"Thanks." I giggle then kiss his cheek. He comes in and sees Hazel.

He laughs as he looks at her and hugs her.

"If I didn't know any better I would think your trying to impress your mate."

"M-my mate...?!" She asked.

"Yeah, though I know you haven't got one yet, but you will soon Haze, I promise." he smiles.

"Y-Yeah." she stutters nervously going bright red.

I look at them trying hard not to laugh and we walk outside into the dark.

The stars where shining brightly and it was a beautiful night. I smile.

Like every party my party was the same.

You get a person drunk, therefore they can't feel there first shifting as such, then they shift back and there still drunk.

Of course for kids it's slightly different, you just give them a load of coke or Pepsi to make them go really high and hyper and it acts like a pain killer.

As soon as I got there people were congratulating me and shoving alcohol down my throat.

***

I wake up the next day shocked to see I'm not in my cage... I'm next to Alex... In his bed...

I suddenly hear my wolf talk to me.

"Mate!" She says.

I was in my bra and underwear ... and Alex was only in his boxers.

"Wh-what?!" I ask staring at Alex's peaceful face.

"He's our mate." she said. "my names Eliza." she says.

"N-nice to meet you I'm Lita." I say.

I can't help but stare at him.

"I'm sorry Eliza but I don't think I can do this." I say to her.

"Do what?"

"I can't be his mate."

"Why not?"

"Because he... I don't know how to explain." I say as I start putting my clothes on. I do it slowly and quietly so he doesn't hear.

I then shut my door and run to my room. I start packing a bag.

"Please don't do this." my wolf says to me whimpering.

"I have to... I can't not do this."

I put in as much clothes I can fit and everything else. I start writing a note when I hear my door open.

I look to see Alex standing there. he had put some jeans on but he was shirtless and angry.

"What the hell do you think your playing at?!" He asks me.

"I-Im sorry." I say bowing my head.

"Answer me."

"I can't be here." I say.

"You can't be here?" He yells "where the fuck are you going to go then?" he says stepping closer to me.

His eyes are a navy blue.

"I-I don't know." I say with tears in my eyes. he grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him.

"I'm not going to let you go." he says.

"You have to."

"I can't." he says then kisses his lips. I pull away and try getting out of his grips "your mine." he says with a smirk. I pull back but he doesn't let me go, I knee him and he clutches where I kneed him in pain.

"I'm sorry Alpha, I'm not yours!" I say now crying grabbing my bag and leaving.

On my way to the door Hazel saw me.

"L-Lita?"

"Hazel, I promise il be back, apologise to your brother for me and say goodbye to your parents from me."

"Bu-"

I had already ran out the door.