Chapter 11 -he was just plaiting my hair, Geez!

Chapter 11- he was just plaiting my hair, Geez!

Alex POV

"Come on Lita, it's time to get up." I smile at her. She doesn't move and I laugh.

"Wake up or il poor water on you." I whispered in here ear.

She immediately opened up her eyes.

"I'm awake!" She said worried.

I looked at her and laughed.

"Morning sunshine ready for Training today?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

"Of course I a-" she stopped and looked down at her stomach.

I looked at her worried.

"What's wrong?" I ask worried. She smiled as she put my hand on her stomach and I felt a kicking.

I was amazed and looked at her.

"We made that, didn't we?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

"We did." she grinned

I smile and pick her up and sit her down on my lap.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"What for?"

"For being a total Jerk, for getting you pregnant." I say sadly. She looks at me and Shakes her head.

"You shouldn't be sorry for getting me pregnant, I'm actually glad that I'm having this baby, And you being a Jerk... Well I was pretty bad too." She says.

"I need to come clean." I say.

"Yes?" I ask.

"While you were gone... I had slept with four humans that go to my school." I say truthfully.

When Lita had run away I hated it. I was scared. I didn't want her to get hurt, or die and I knew about the baby. I knew that Lita had run away carrying my baby. The two most important people in life.

I needed something to take the pain away and stop me thinking about it. So I did. but those girls meant nothing to me, it wasn't the same, it just made me feel worse, the fact that they couldn't compare to Lita.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and walked to the bathroom silently.

When she came out you could tell that she had a bra and underwear on but was wearing a towel wrapped around her body.

My wolf was eager to break free but I kept him under control.

"Please say something." I say walking to her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Come here then." she said.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea." I say thinking of my wolf.

"Just come here." she said. I did what she said trying to keep my wolf under control. When I got to her she slapped my face hard.

Suddenly my wolf was out.

"Oh my little Princess of the moon, your gonna be so sorry you did that." I... or he.. said. He picked her up leaving the towel dropping and her in her bra and underwear and he growled.

"A-Alex p-please stop." she stuttered scared. My wolf went loving on her (which isn't like him)

"My little Princess, don't be scared I'm the other part of your mate." he said.

"Alex's wolf?" She asked. He nodded.

Although my wolf was out I was still in human form. I can only talk to my wolf and if I'm lucky I can break out of my wolf but half of the time he's too strong.