Chapter 4 - Saved by the bad boys?

Chapter 4 - saved by the bad boys?

"And now class this is our new student Lita Moon." The teacher said pointing at me.

Everyone looked at me but none smiled.

"Why don't you introduce yourself Lita?" She asks.

"Ah okay, we'll My names Lita Moon, nice to meet you all." I said with a smile.

Still no one smiled back.

My wolf was currently having a melt down as she felt another girls presence near Alex.

The class went on and the bell rang.

"Why don't you come sit with us?" A guy said with scruffy brown hair. He had Piercing green eyes and was wearing a green t-shirt and jeans.

He looked very athletic and was very clear a d well spoken.

"Okay." I smile and sit on the same table as he was on.

"Your the new girl right?" A girl said.

"Yes, my names Lita Moon." I smile.

"Lovely to meet you Lita, I'm Erica Banks." she says happily.

"And I'm Eric Banks, Erica's big brother." the boy said with a slight grin.

"Only by five minutes." she mumbled.

"Lovely to meet you Eric." I smiled happily. There scent was human which was good it meant I wasn't on any wolves territory... that I knew about at least.

"Wow, seems like Little miss Newbie is already sitting with my boyfriend." I heard someone say with my wolf hearing.

"Why don't you go show her a piece of your mind?" another girl said.

I shut my ears off then.

We sat and ate lunch and I met Chrissy, Phillip, Kylie and Derrel.

They all seemed nice and I had class with Chrissy, Phillip and Derrel.

It was last period and we all went home. But everyone met up.

"You should avoid them at whatever cost." Derrel said pointing at a group of guys with motorbikes and leather jackets. I couldn't get there scent properly so I couldn't tell what they where .

"Why?" I asked.

"There the bad boys... the players... the Mr. I will break your heart." Chrissy said.

"O-Oh..." I say.

One of them caught my eye, he had a light brown, almost hazel eyes he had chestnut colour hair and he had a cute smirk on his face.

We start walking and suddenly I realised we where walking to the woods.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

A insane, corrupt smile appeared on Eric's face and Phillip got a gun out.

"We're going home." Kylie said as her and the rest of her friends eyes glow white.

"But your going to your grave." Eric and Erica said.

As they pulled the safety patch on the gun.

I closed my eyes and heard a bang and waited to feel pain rush through my body, but there was nothing.

I open my eyes and see someone standing there in front of me.

He was the one I saw earlier.

His eyes cold glaring at Everyone else whose eyes had returned to normal.

--------------------------------

Hey it's Cupcakes here, I hope you like this story,

Please vote and comment.

Love,

Cupcakes(and cupcakes)

xxx