Chapter 20 - you have three seconds to leave

Lita POV

"Whose asking?" Alex says protectively. The guy smiles politely.
"I am." He says almost in a mocking way.
"No shi-"
"Language Alex," I glare at him. He sighs slightly "And may I ask who you are?" I say looking at the silver haired guy.
"I'm the guardian of the moon. It's my job to protect the prince's, Princesses but I mostly protect the Queen." He says.
"So why are you here?" I ask "No offence but we've done fine without you." I say my eyes looking at this guy. He seems somewhat recognisable. But I don't know why and I don't know how.
"It's my job to take the Queen and Prince to where they belong."

I process everything that he's saying in my head and I try my hardest to understand what's going on.
"Mommy?" Pandora asks "What's going on?" She asked tears in her eyes. She was tired. Tired and confused. And she wasn't the only one. I look down at my daughter and smile slightly.
"It's okay sweetheart." I say quietly "nothings going on." I smile. Alec looks at Will and Hazel.
"Can you two take her into the other room and keep an eye on her for me?" He asked. Without hesitation those two did as they were told. There was no arguing nor screaming instead co-operating

"Wait so why are we leaving?" I ask. Carleo looks at us uneasily.
"The throne of the moon works like any throne Miss Lita." He says "Once the queen or King die or resign it's next to the next heirs." He said. I stare at him confused.
"My parents died ages ago."
"No they didn't."
"Yes they did... in a rouge attack... they died."
"Carleo, I watched Lita ' s parents die."
"But did they die or disapear?" He asked.

There was silence as I looked over at Alex. It was so many years ago... I don't remember them dying... I just got told.

And then Alex told me that time... after I came back that...

Either way they can't be alive. I know they aren't. Otherwise they would have got in contact... right?

"Listen, your parents tried to refuse taking the throne, and unfortunately you can't refuse it. It's just what happens."
"I know they're dead... they have to be..." I mutter quietly

Alex POV

Lita looks confused. I sigh slightly. I've had enough of all this. It's probably just some sick, practical joke.
"You have three second to leave." I say.
"Have I upset you Alex?" He asks. I grit my teeth.
"Damn right you have. You come in here telling us we have to leave! Telling us that we have to go some place. For all I know you could be against us. Trying to steal Lita ' s powers!" He says.

The silver haired idiot waved his hand. A spark of purple follows it as he shakes his head.
"I have no use for her powers." He says "I'm a child born from the Moon Kingdom, I have powers of my own to help me through my daily life." He says.

I stare at him.
"Moon Kingdom." I scoff " That's far fetched." I mutter.
"Is it though?" He asks.
"Yes! What the hell is the moon kingdom? Are you going to say you were born on the moo-"
"Mr Alex," Carleo pauses "The moon kingdom is a colony directly in the middle of the Earth. It has never been found by human eyes, yet still, it has civilisation of werewolves, vampires and those with spectacular powers. The reason it is named the 'Moon Kingdom' is due to a source of energy that comes from the moon. That is why many people, or beings there, have powers. It is because of the moon energy." He says. "The moon royalties, they're from the kingdom. The Queen before your great grandmother... she grew up there. But once you've left there you can't return. Meaning now you have to be collected."
"So if my parents are being collected, that means..." I pause "all children have to stay where they are whilst their parents leave?" I ask.
"Yes Miss Lita, you are correct." Carleo says with a small smirk.

***

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is kind of short!

I'm thinking there is most likely going to be a sequel to this.

I don't like the style I chose to write this, however I started this two years ago, and I still haven't finished.

I'm not too sure yet. But I have a small feeling there will be a sequel!

I'll definetly tell you if there is!

Love,

Cupcakes!