A vampire made my life so complicated!

Alright everybody, this is the first story that I've ever written. This is even the first time I've even thought about writing a story. I would love it if you comment and let me know what you think about it. Constructive criticism is appreciated!! Alright I know this first part is just a lot of info but once you get past that it gets better. Now that we got the boring part out of the way, here it goes....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter 1~

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

Ugh. I roll over so my face is in my pillow and search for my phone with my hands. You may think this is easy but I have so many pillows that it'll take me at least a minute to find it. After a bit of throwing my pillows off my bed, my hands finally come across my phone. I press any button on it, and the alarm goes off.

I try to go back to sleep but unfortunately all my pillows are now laying on my floor. I decide to just get up and get ready for the first day of school, at a new school. I'm really nervous... oh did I mention I'm definitely not a morning person.

I go to the bathroom and do my business. I was my face, brush my teeth, then I comb out my long hair dirty blonde hair and put it up in a pony tail as usual.

Back in my room I put my normal plan black hat on and make sure all my hair is tuck up under it. I grab one of my many baggy sweatshirts and pull it on along with some cut up blue jeans. After I've thrown all my pillows back on my bed, I grab my phone and my book bag and run upstairs. I make myself a quick piece of toast and then sprint out of my house before Dave wakes up.

I guess I should explain. My name is Luna. I live with my step dad Dave and my mom. My real dad passed away when I was 12. Well I guess that's a lie. He was attack by some wild animal when he was out cutting wood for work. The never figured it out but all we know is it tore up his neck pretty bad. My dad and I were close. Really close. We would do everything together. He loved to do my hair up. It was his favorite. He told me I should never cut it, and I never have been able to bring myself to do it.

Getting back to Dave though. My mom remarried last year when I turned 16. By this time both of my brothers have signed up for the military and were long gone. So I had to live with Dave and Mom with no back up. Not that they would have helped anyways. They hated having a sister. I mostly lived with Dave though. My mom was always away on business.

Dave has an anger problem though. It makes him very abusive, but my mom loves him so much that I've never told her about this. I just can't stand to see her heart broken again. So I just try to stay out of his way.

I jump in my car and pull out of the drive way and head for school. It's about a 8 minute drive which is not to bad considering the situation I was put in to get to this school. I pulled into the parking lot and got out of my car, grabbed my book back and pulled my hoodie up over my hat. I turned and looked at my new school. Dullards School for Boys.

Last year at the end of my junior year, Dave decided he wanted to come find me inside of the school. He was drunk. There was a huge fiasco involving two students and a teacher in the hospital. Let's just say I wasn't welcome at the school anymore. But it happened at the end of the school year so there wasn't much to worry about on that account.

Problem was though; there wasn't any other high school within a 40 minute drive from my house... well beside Dullards. I couldn't bring myself to tell my mother and Dave wasn't going to help me so I was on my own. During the summer I worked out an arrangement with the principle of Dullards. I told him my whole life story, all the stuff I had to go through, and the situation I was stuck in now and now I attend Dullards, School for Boys.

I walked into the school and pulled out the schedule that was given to me before the school started. First class was Algebra 2 with Mr. Cazz in room A-21. I follow the signs and find the room. I walk to the back and take a seat trying not to be noticed. I look down at my desk praying no one talks to me. Just as someone taps my shoulder the teacher walks in.

"Everyone shut up and sit down." The kid who tapped my shoulder turned around and went to his seat. That was a close one. "I know this is going to be tuff for all you knuckle heads to understand but there will be no fighting in my class room."

A chorus of wails goes off.

"But come on teach, what's the problem? Where all guys here. It's just a little bit of fun" one of the guys in the front says. I could only see the back of him, but it was a hot back. Bad Luna, very bad Luna. No thinking like that.

"I said no. You all know I'm the coolest teacher here" he says with a smirk while half the class holds in a laugh "but I will not waste half of my class this year while you all try to determine who is stronger by fighting each other. Do it on your own time not mine."

A bunch of "fines..." could be heard through out the class.

"Alright now that that's settled lets see who we have"

He started a roll call and I listened for my name.

"Peter"

"Here"

"Cameron"

"Here"

"Damien... well I guess I know you're here"

"You got that right teach. Wouldn't miss you class for the world" It was the blonde haired guy that spoke up before.

"Well this is a new name. Brad? Brad Dark?"

I gripped my desk tighter and responded "Here"

It seemed like the whole class turned to look at me.