<8> A vampire made my life so complicated!

~Chapter 8~

*Luna's P.O.V*

The rest of the day went by without any incidents. Chris tried to talk to me in the only other class he had with me, pottery. I told him to be quiet so I could listen to the teacher explain how to soften our clay up and get all the air bubbles out of it before we could do anything else.

It was the last class of the day so after words I quickly cleaned up and went to my locker to put my books away. Today was the first day so there wasn't any homework. I just had a couple of things that I needed to pick up for some of my classes. I guess I could do that after work.

I took my time getting to my car. I wasn't worried about Damien or Luke right now. They had detention. Serves them right.

I still had a problem though. What was I going to do now that they knew. Better yet, what were they doing to do now that they knew. Would they try and get me to reveal myself? Would they tell a teacher? Or what about any of the other students?

I shouldn't worry over something I can't change. They said they would keep my secret. I didn't trust them to but there was nothing else that I could do at this point. Or maybe, I could bribe them?

I pushed those thoughts from my head as I exited the school. I walked around the other cars in the parking lot to get to mine. I was unlocking mine when someone called out my name. My fake name.

"Brad! Hey Brad wait up!"

I threw my bag into the passenger set and turned to look for the source of the voice. It was Chris.

"Jezz dude. In some kind of hurry?" He huffed out of breath.

"I got to get going. I have some where I got to be in a couple of minutes. Why whats up?"

"I got something I need to talk to you about." He looked around to make sure no one was there.

Now I'm interested.

"Well spit it out. You got me all curious now."

He took a huge breath and held it for about 5 seconds.

"Luna you got a problem."

I had a problem?

"Alright get to the point. What the problem?"

He starred at me for a good minute while I replayed what he said. Him running up telling me there something he needs to talk about and telling me I had a problem...

Oh god.

He called me Luna.

How did he know!?

I looked around just like he did. Shit. People were starting to get to this side of the parking lot.

"Get in the car." I unlocked the other door and threw my bag in the back as he walked around to the other side.

Once we were both in with the doors closed I couldn't bring myself to say anything.

We stayed silent for a good 5 minutes as guys started to pull out of the parking lot.

In barely more than a whisper I finally spoke a simple question.

"How do you know..."

I almost thought he wasn't going to answer.

"After I left the gym I headed to the class I was supposed to help unload some stuff for the supplies closet. I had just walked into the closet when I heard someone walk into the room. I was going out to see if it was some other students to help. But then I saw you and the guys standing there and you... you had no shirt. I couldn't bring myself to step out of the closet."