A vampire made my life so comlpicated! Chapter 2

~Chapter 2~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

~Flashback~

"Alright I'll let you attend this school but that means a lot of commitment on your part" Principle Kay said.

"I am prepared to put in everything I have to do to make this work"

"Hiding the fact that you're a girl is going to be the hardest part. Good thing we don't have a school uniform or this would never work. I'm going to leave that part up to you. Now we can't register you as Luna White so your going to have to come up with a name you will respond to."

I thought about it for two seconds before I made up my mind.

"Brad Markus Dark".

"Any particular reason my I ask that this is the name you came up with?" he asked as he jotted it down on a piece of paper he had on his desk.

"My eldest brothers name is Brad and my other brothers name is Markus. My step dads last name is Dark. I figured it would be easy to remember."

"Alright, if that's what you want it to be. You said you turning 18 in two months so that must mean it's you senior year. I'm having a schedule printed out for you later that you can pick up anytime from tomorrow till the start of school. I suggest you do it soon. "

"Yes sir" was the only thing I could think of to say. I was still in shock that this actually worked.

"If you get found out, I will have to kick you out. You can let no one know of this deal. Its up to you now. Good luck, Mr. Dark"

I had finally come out of my trance when he addressed me as Mr. Dark. "Thank you sir. I won't disappoint you. I'm so grateful for this chance. I didn't know what I was going to do."

He dismissed me with a wave of his hand without an emotion on his face, but when I turned to leave I swear there was a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

~End Flashback~

Mr. Cazz gave me a funny look. "I'm sorry Brad but you can't wear you hood up in class. Please take it off so we can get a look at the new guy joining our school"

Shit!

I pulled my hood down to reveal my face. I had let my eyebrows go unattended for the rest of the summer so I would blend in a bit. I also didn't put on any make up so that my blemishes also helped me. I had pierced my lip just so I look a little manlier and had a stud in one ear.(and though no one could see it I've had my tongue pierced since I turned 17) I had cut my bangs so when they stuck out from underneath the hat that it would look like a guy's hair cut. (It actually looked really good with my long hair!)

Most of the class turned back to look at the teacher but a couple were still eyeing me. A voice from up front spoke.

"Dude, no offence but you look like a girl." It turned out to be Damien. He had finally turned around to wear I could get a good look at him.

He. Was. Hot. A little on the pale side but it didn't take away from his looks. He had bright blue eyes that went very nicely with his pale skin and blonde hair. I could see he was built all the way back where I was sitting.

But I couldn't focus on that because I had a huge problem! I am so screwed! What do I say, what do I say! What would a guy say to something like that? What would my brother say? Crap thing fast.

"Why thank you. I mean, there is no possible way I could take offence to that." I made sure I had just the right amount of sarcasm when I was saying this.

The class burst out laughing. Someone pointed at me and said "Your voice even sounds like a girls!"

The laughing continued. The teacher up front had turned away from the class and when he turned back he had a smile on his face.

"Luke, Damien, there is no need for comments like that. Class settle down I need to finish roll call." I pulled my hood back up and the teacher didn't say anything about it.

All shifted there attention back to the front except a guy with brown hair and brown eyes. I figured out it was the guy who had tried to talk to me at the beginning of class. He was just starring at me. I started the get a little nervous but when the teacher called out "Chris" the guy with the brown hair dragged his eyes away from me and responded with a "Here".

So creepy guys name was Chris. I think I should ether confront him or avoid him all together. Well I guess there's not much else I could do is there?

Mr. Cazz got to the end of the list of names then look up at Damien.

"Damien, I would like you to stay after class for a few to chat for a bit as you seems so talkative today." There were a couple snickers around the room and groan from the front that you could tell was Damien.

"Oh and Luke, why don't you join us?" Mr. Cazz said as the rest of the class continued to snicker.

"Alright for now we are going to talk about what going to be happening this year......." I tuned out.

I had already taken this class at my old school it was just a filler class for me. For the rest of the class I thought about how I was going to get through the day if I had already been called a girl. They weren't suggesting I was one, but still, it was too close for comfort.

The bell finally rang and I quickly picked up my book bag and started for the door. I decided that I could search for my locker before the next class.

After a couple a minutes of searching I found it. I put what I didn't think I needed in my locker then decided to find out where my next class was at.

I had just saw the sign hanging above the science door to my class when someone deliberately stepped out in front of me. I stopped and look up at him seeing how I'm probably the shortest person in the school standing at a whopping 5'5.

I saw it was Chris. Well I guess I the totally avoiding him option was out.

"Hey, sorry about starring you down earlier, I don't know what came over me. My name is Chris"

"Yea, I heard. And it's alright. It was just making me a little nervous." So far so good.

"To make up for my rudeness I was going to offer showing you around the school since your new but you seem to be getting around really good on your own." He had an almost disappointed look on his face. But I was definitely having a little trouble finding my way. I decided that I could use the help.

"It may seem like it but I have no idea where I'm going. If you could show me around maybe at lunch that would be great!" I tried to play it cool like a guy would. I hope he is buying it.

"Sure thing. I'll be at the first table when you walk into the lunch room."

"Thanks, dude" I was hoping the dude wasn't too much. "I'll see you at lunch then?"

He just nodded and walked off as the warning bell went off also. I walk the last 20 feet to my class and sat in the back and waited for class to begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well number 2 down! remember this is only the first time i've ever attempted writting so im no pro! but let me know how i'm doing so far.

and i know i haven't gotten into the title yet but bear with me! i'm getting there.

Please comment and let me know what you think. pretty please!