A vampire made my life so complicated! Chapter 4

Alright I'm going to try and change up the point of views.

~Chapter 4~

*Luke P.O.V*

"I don't know what you're talking about. There's no blood."

I didn't know what game this guy was playing. I smelled blood. And so did Damien. Brads body went tense. I looked at him for an explanation cause I think he figured out where the smell was coming from, but before he could answer I saw Damiens eyes flash red.

Shit. I had to get him out of here before he got carried away with the new kid. I turned and grabbed his arm and walked out of there as slow as I could manage in this situation. I dragged him into a class room and then locked the door behind me.

"Shit man what was with that blood smell." Damien looked straight at me as if I knew. I just shrugged my shoulders while I let him calm down. "It was coming from the new kid. It smelt so sweet. We would have had a problem if you didn't pull me out of there."

He looked like he was starting to calm down a bit, but there was no way I was letting a partly blood crazed vampire back into a school. I may not be the smartest guy on the block, but I'm not that dumb.

"Where do you think that guy got all his bruises from?" I asked out loud but I wasn't really looking for an answer.

"I was wondering the same thing. Looks like he takes a betting pretty frequently. Also for a while. There were some pretty old bruises behind the new ones." He stopped for a second. "That really doesn't matter though. He was bleeding. Why? Normally blood from cuts doesn't cause that much of a problem for me."

I sat on one of the desks in the class room and thought for a moment. "You still need to cool off some more. Come one lets go play some one on one."

As we walk out of the classroom I kept thinking. Something about that smell made me cringe from bad reminders. "I know this is going to sound weird but there was something familiar about that smell. For some odd reason it reminded me of.... Well I don't know... a girls you know... time of the month..."

I shuddered at the thought of actually knowing that smell. Being a werewolf was great and all but sometimes the stuff you smelled was, well, disturbing.

*Damien P.O.V*

Why was this such a problem for me? Why was this one guy getting to me so badly? The smell of the blood part was bad yes, I mean I almost devoured that Brad guy right there but, he was hiding something.

Why did he freeze up like that? It was like he had a secret. And it was about the cause of the blood smell.

I followed Luke out of the classroom when he said something about cooling off and one on one.

Luke was speaking so I tuned in to what he was saying. "....weird but there was something familiar about that smell. For some reason it reminded me of ... well I don't know... a girls you know... time of the month..."

That's it! That's what smelled so sweet in the blood. He was on his period. Wait. He's a guy. A guy can't have a menstrual cycle.

"Why would girly face smell like he was on his period? That's not even possible for a guy." Luke looked at me like I was crazy.

Then at the same moment we both got it and stopped walking.

The reason he looked like a girl. Why he sounded like a girl. Why he smelled like a girl on her period.

"He's a she. God it took us long enough" Luke said it like he still didn't believe it.

"It's the only possibility. It explains it all though. The baggy clothes to. Especially the hat and hoodie. She trying really hard to hide."

I ponder this for a second. Then something trivial popped into my head.

"Shit Luke. You just punched a chick in the gut!"

*Luna P.O.V*

I made it to the cafeteria. I was no longer pissed and confused. I was now grouchy and confused. I was so not in the mood to be around a school full of guys right now. I didn't think I could deal with it.

I looked around and saw Chris. His shaggy eye length brown hair bounced as he made his way over to me.

"Hey man, took you long enough. What held you up?"

"Sorry, got lost. It's a big school you know." I didn't think it would be the smartest idea to tell anyone about the little ron-devoo by the bathrooms.

"Yep, and that's what I'm here for. Alright I don't think we will be able to go over the whole school know but I guess we can cover the basics."

He started walking out of the cafeteria than stopped when he realized something.

"Hey Brad, you hungry?"

I shudder at the thought of food at the moment. "Nah, I'm good. Lead the way oh smart one." I cracked a smile to show I was just having a good time.

He smiled back at me then walked out of the cafeteria. He headed towards what I thought was the office area. I remembered from when I was here this summer.

"This is the main office. I'm sure you know that though cause how else would you have gotten into this school it you didn't talk to some one here. Anyways if you ever got lost and need some sort of help, I would come here."

For some reason I wanted to giggle. I had a feeling that wouldn't be very guy like so I covered it up with a cough.

"So now that we got that out of the way, where to next?" I asked. I wonder what other main thing there could be.

"Well you already found your way to the cafeteria so I think that leaves the gym. It'll be a good thing to know where that is. All of the school assemblies happen in there."

He headed off down a long hallway with a lot of doors. Most of the wear shut but a couple were open. Nothing was happening in them though.

After a couple more coners and hallways we came to some wooden double doors that sung on its hinges. They each had a window and all I could see was the bleachers straight in front of it.

Chris pushed open the door and the sound of someone dribbling a basketball came out of the room.

He walked in and watched for a second then waved me in when he noticed I didn't follow him. As I was walking in the guy playing must have noticed Chris cause the sound stopped. I got in and got a look at who it was. Well more like whom. There was two of them. Just my luck it happened to be Luke and Damien.

They looked at each other and then gave a smirk and looked back at me. I don't know why but I wanted out of there right now. Something about the presence didn't feel right. I was about to tell Chris we should leave when Luke shouted across the gym.

"Hey you guys want to play a little two on two?" Luke gave a evil laughed but it might just have been me. Then he went on. "Shirts versa skins? Chris you could be on my team."

At that point Damien pulled off his t-shirt. If I was in a different situation I would have stared out at his gorgeous 6 pack abs. but I wasn't.

Before I was lucky when Luke had pulled up my baggy sweatshirt to just barely show my stomach. I didn't think there was any way I was going to be able to take off anything without them noticing my D-cupped breast. Shit I was in trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo there you go. I guess I don't really know what to say this time. Comment please.