A vampire made my life so complicated! Chapter 11

~Chapter 11~

*Luna's P.O.V*

I watched as the girl drank the whole bottle of water.

Jack walked into the office.

"Hey Luna what happened?" he asked. Crap he said my name.

"Luna?!" Damien yelled. It surprised me and I flinched back. I decided to ignore him for as long as I could.

I turned back and looked at Jack who was still standing by the door.

"This girl passed out in the sauna.... Shit Jack!" I yelled. I ran out into the pool. I could see a little boy stuck in the pool where the slide was. He was under the current and wasn't coming back up.

I ran till I got close enough then jumped in. I stayed underwater and didn't touch him till I determined that his neck and back were fine so I could just pull him out.

I grabbed him and pulled him about the water. He wasn't breathing.

I pulled him out of the pool and checked his breathing and his heart beat. He had nether.

Jack ran up and I started barking order.

"Call the ambulance and tell them we got a drowned victim. His neck and back aren't broken. He isn't breathing and he doesn't have a heart beat."

I gave the boy two breaths and then started on compressions.

Jack hadn't moved. I counted the compressions in my head as I yelled at Jack again.

"Call the fucking ambulance Jack!" I yelled at him.

Damien was there now giving me a shocked look.

I got to 30 and I gave the boy two more breaths of air.

I started on compressions again while Damien spoke up.

"Is there anything I can do?"

By now people had start to gather around. "Get the other kids out of the pool and get me some space."

28, 29, 30.

I checked for breathing and a pulse again. Nothing.

Two more breaths. 30 compressions. Two breaths. 30 compressions. He spit up water so I grabbed a towel and cleaned it up. I check for breathing and a heartbeat. Nothing. So I started all over again. I didn't stop doing this. I had to keep going till the ambulance got here with a defibulater.

"Luna, I think it's over. You need to stop." I heard Damien say beside me.

"NO!" I yelled at him. "If I stop he dies!"

He didn't say anything else. About 6 minutes after that the ambulance got there. Thank god. I don't

think I keep that up much longer. Stupid Jack didn't came back out and help me.

I scooted back while the people from the ambulance took over. I hope the boy would be ok. If not Jack wouldn't be breathing much longer either, stupid idiot.

I had scooted back against the wall and used it to push myself to my feet. Sounds easy don't it? It's not. After over 10 minutes of CPR my arms and legs felt like jelly. Guess I should be use to this stuff cause of Dave, but it was still hard.

I had taken a step away when my legs gave out and I would have fallen if someone didn't catch me. I looked up to see Damien and gave him a weak smile.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem." He said smiling down at me.

Soon I heard a gasp and I spun around in Damien's arms. The little boy was sitting up with huge eyes and gasping to try and get enough oxygen into his lungs.

My knees gave out with relief but Damien's strong arms still held me up.

"Think you can walk?" he asked.

"Yea, I think I got it from here."

He nodded and let me go so I could walk. I made my way to the office knowing someone would come to talk to me soon. After I pushed my way pass the people and dodged the police rushing in, I saw

Jack standing by the office door.

Rage erupted through me and I stormed up to him.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" I yelled. He just looked at the ground.

"This is your fucking fault and you didn't even lift a finger to help. Is there something wrong with your brain, or do you enjoy watching a little boy die?!" Through my ranting I hadn't noticed that all noise had stopped around me. I just kept going at him.

"First you let him ride the slide when he obviously wasn't even tall enough. Then you leave you post. You don't even check the pool before you come in the office, then I had to practically pull your nose hairs to get you to do something when I'm trying to revive him!" He flinched from my tone but continued to look at the ground not saying anything.

More rage gathered in my. "What do you have to say for yourself?" I said quietly but harshly.

He mumbled something I couldn't hear.

"What was that? And look at me when you talk to me."

He finally looked up at me without emotion on his face.

"I guess I just wasn't paying attention." He said and then smirked.

That was all I could take. My fist curled up and I punched him as hard as I could. He fell to the ground and I continued to punch him.

"You guess?! You fucking guess!" One of my fists collided with his nose and I heard a crack.

"That kid almost died because of you!" I started crying. I just couldn't hold it in anymore.

"It would have been your entire fault!"

Someone pulled me off of Jack but I still tried to punch and kick at him.

"Let me go! He deserves it." but they just kept pulling me away. They dragged me into the office and sat me down in one of the chairs.

I looked up and saw it was Damien. He had turned around and was rummaging around the office for something.

The day's events started crashing down on my and I was so tired I couldn't stay awake anymore. I put my head down on the counter and passed out.