A vampire made my life so complicated! Chapter 13

*Damiens P.O.V.*

Her place was about 5 minutes out of town. It was a long agonizing 5 minutes. Blood continued to soak the bandages on her knuckles. She had really done a number on them.

I pulled off the highway onto her road. It's kinda cozy here. She lived on a miny mountian. Spread out where about 10 houses. All the houses had a curtion of trees around them that provided privacy for every house. I bet if she through a party up here no one would hear it either. Before I pulled into her driveway I parked off on the side of the dirt road getting as many trees to cover the car as I could before I turned to her.

"Sorry love, you just smell to good."

I unbulked her and pulled her onto my lap, cradeling her head in the curve of my neck. I grabbed her left hand and took off the bandage.

"It's not so bad. I'll have you fixed up in a jiffy." Pulling her hand to my mouth I slowly licked her knuckles. He blood was mixed up with just a hint of Jack's. His blood did nothing to hold back the intoxication hers held. Before I knew it all the scrapes on her hand was gone.

Damn didn't even nocticed that it had healed so fast. Kinda unusual. Oh well. I had another bloody hand to attend to. Yum.

I finished with her right hand and fought the urge to bite her. I should be full from earlier this evening but her blood was just to good.

"No more you ass. She's asleep. Pull youself together." If hitting myself would have done anything I would have.

I backed out of the trees and pulled into her driveway. The house had lights on inside.

Guess Dave was home. I smiled to myself.

"Time to meet daddy derest."

I parked off to the side out of the way. In second I was out of the car her head still cradled in my neck and carried her to the door. I knocked and listened to the sounds of bottles being knocked over and heavy drunken footsteps coming.

A man with black hair and blue eyes opend the door. He was about 6 feet tall meaning I toward over him by a good 6 inches. He had a beer gut, but he had muscle to. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but this wasn't it.

"Hello, I'm just here to get Luna home." I told him.

He glanced at the bundle in my arms and a crude smile came to his lips.

"Thanks son. You can go put her on the couch and I'll take care off her. She such a clutz at times I know it's a lot to handle. What did she do this time?"

"I think she just got to tired and passed out. I'm going to put her in her room so she will be more comfortable."

He started to protest but I speezed by him real fast and followed her scent down some staires and into a halfway finished basement. Even I could feel that it was cold down here. I found her room at the end of a hallway hidden in a corner. Once in her room I was amazed by the difference from the rest of the basement.

It was like she lived in her. She had a mini fridge and a microwave. A t.v. in the corner and a labtop on her bed with a heater tucked in the corner. I smiled at all the colors. One wall was dark blue and so was the ceiling. The other three walls where yellow. Some how they looked good together. She had a deep purple blanket on her bed and a lime green one.

I laid her down gently on the bed then realized she had locked her arms around my neck. I tried to pry them off but I realized I wouldn't be able to do that without hurting her or waking her up.

"Luna you leave me no choice. Guess I got to get into your bed with you." I chuckled. Yea it would be complete torture for me.

The moment I laid down I realized something. This chick had a crazy obsession with pillows. After a minute she let go of my neck and I thought about getting up for a second but then she through a leg over my hip and drapped an arm over my chest.