A vampire made my life so complicated! Chapter 6

~Chapter 6~

*Luke P.O.V*

I just stood there. Starring at her. She was Beautiful. I just couldn't look away. I knew that Damien had come in behind us and locked the door. At least he was still thinking.

My attention then switched to her bruised cover body, and for some reason I felt the need to protect her. I saw her start to back away from us with a terrified expression and it was at the moment realized I was growling. Loudly.

"Who did this to you?! Was it the Dave guy?" I was furious for no reason at all. We had just discovered a girl hiding in our school and I was mad because some guy was beating her up. I shouldn't care. I mean I'm Luke Pine. I'm freak'n werewolf royalty!

I saw another tear fall down her cheek and I wish I could take back my harshness. "I... it doesn't matter. I... I need to go. Can I have my shirt back... please?"

"I think we have a couple of things to talk about first" Damien said. "and you have a bit of explaining to do. Don't worry though, we won't tell anyone you're secret. We just want to know why. And you will, if you want us to stay quiet."

Damien was going to toss her, her stuff but I walked up to her and she froze. I got down on my knees to get a better look at her because she was so short. She stayed perfectly still while I examined her. I moved on to her back and saw what Damien has seen earlier. It was almost worse that her stomach. I moved back to her stomach and examined a very fresh looking bruise.

"Sorry bout that." I'd done that. I felt disgusted with myself.

"It's... okay. I... I'm used to it." She stuttered out. Then I thought of something and before I knew what I was doing I yanked down her baggy pants.

*Damien's P.O.V*

I couldn't believe her. She had so many bruises. I felt so bad for her. Luke examined the bruise he had given her earlier that day. I felt angry towards him. Why I don't know but something about her made me want to step forward and comfort her and tell her nothing would ever happen to her again.

"Sorry bout that." I heard Luke say.

"It's... Okay. I... I'm used to it." I heard her say.

Then Luke did something I could kill him for. He yanked her pants down. She shrunk back from him and tried to cover herself as she shrunk down to the ground. I ran up to Luke and threw he against the wall.

"What the hell are you doing Luke?"

"Look at her legs. That's what I was doing"

I turned back around and looked at her. She was sitting on the floor with her knees pulled up to her chest. I walked over to her and she just looked at me. I grabbed her shoulders and help her stand up. I knelt down like Luke was doing before and looked at her legs. They were bad. Her legs looked like they were black and blue with a couple of skin colored looking spots in here and there.

"I br... bruise easy. It was from fal... falling down the stairs." She started to cry and I pulled her into a hug and just held her. I felt her skin against my chest for I still hadn't put my shirt back on. I had a feeling that my cold skin was a shock to her, and was right because she instantly froze. After about a minute she pushed her face into my chest and cried harder. I looked over at Luke.

He was staring. He started whispering so only I could hear.

"What are you doing?"

I had no idea what I was doing. "I don't know." I didn't know what else to say.

She cried for about another minute before she pulled away from me.

She didn't say anything or look at ether of us. She picked up her pants and started to put them on when I saw something else. Luke did to because he gasped and she stopped.

I didn't want her to get the wrong idea but this was just making me so mad. I grabbed her by the hips and set her on the desk. She just looked at me. The smell of her blood instantly hit me and Luke knew it. I froze and closed my eyes.

He came over and pushed me so I would move away. The smell doesn't affect him as bad as it does me.

*Luna's P.O.V*

Why did he hug me? These two had been giving me crap all day and all of a sudden they were interested in me. I was scared. He was freezing cold. I gave up and just cried into his chest. This was so bad. They found out I was a girl. They've seen my bruises. I was standing in my bra and underwear. This was horrid.

I grabbed my pants and went to put them on but Luke gasped and I stopped dead in my tracks with my leg slightly lifted. Damien grabbed my waist and lifted me up and sat me on a desk. What did I do this time?

Damien froze and closed his eyes. Luke pushed him out of the way and just looked at me.

"I'm not making a move on you. I'm just looking. Don't freak out." What? He already seen everything. Then he pulled my legs apart and I suppressed my memories of what he could be seeing.

I closed my eyes and started to cry again.

Don't think about it. Don't think about it.

I opened my eyes and realized I had said it out loud. So I just closed my eyes again. I felt Luke's warm hands travel up the inside of my leg. I was crying all out now. I wasn't thinking straight. My mind took over and I didn't know what I was saying.

"Please Dave. Please don't. I promise to be good. I didn't mean to get in your way. Please not again." Tears were falling steady down my cheeks. And the hands instantly pulled away. He pulled way. Dave doesn't just pull away.

I opened my eyes again but couldn't see for all the tears. I wiped them away and look at Luke. Oh god what was I saying.

They desk I was sitting on was small but I pulled my legs up to my chest anyways. Everything was wrong. How did this happen. My life was screwed.

"He doesn't just beat you? He rapes you to?" Oh just don't think about it.

"Please stop. Don't talk about it. Just leave me alone." I started rocking on the desk. It wasn't a smart idea. It started to fall over but faster than I could blink Damien was holding me up bridal style the coldness of him struck me once again. He stood me up on my feet and held me till I stop wobbling. He handed me my pants and I slid them back on. He grabbed my shirt and sweat shirt and brought them back to me.

I pulled my shirt on. My hair had gotten messed up somewhere along the line so I took it out and redid the pony tail. I pulled on the baggy sweatshirt and then looked around for my hat. I didn't see it anywhere. Oh well this day can't get much worse.

Before I could do anything else they each grabbed one of my shoulders and pulled me to the back of the class where there was a lounge chair. They sat me down in it and each pulled up a chair from the desk and sat in the backwards so that there chin sat on the back of the chair.

They didn't say anything. Just looked at me. I looked at both of them. I mean really looked.

Damien still hadn't put a shirt on. His muscles were very visible now. Not to the point that it was obnoxious but if I was in a different situation, I would spend an hour letting my hands explore him. His bright blue eyes went really really good with his pale skin. His blonde hair stopped just above his eyes and covered the top of his ears. It looked good but it just hung there. He was about 6'7 I would guess. All in all very attractive. But his skin was so cold...

I looked over at Luke. His short brown hair was a little moist still from playing Basketball. He had a light tan. You could see he was well built just like Damien. His deep brown eyes stared down my gray blue ones. I could still feel his hot hands on the inside of my thighs. If I had to guess I would say he was a little shorter than Damien. About 6'5.

I looked down from both of them and pull my knees to my chest again. It made me feel safe. Weird thing was. Being near these two, even though I know I should fear them, it also made me feel safe. From my peripheral vision I say them look at each other. They both looked back at me and at the same to same the same thing.

"Explain"