A vampire made my life so complicated! Chapter 5

Hey thank you to all of you that voted for my story so far. Special shout out to Blueshoe for becoming my very first fan! Thanx so much! Hey peeps please leave me comments so I know how im doing. Even if your being totally mean I still want to hear what you got to say about the story! Thanx a bunch. Well on with the story then.

~Chapter 5~

*Damien P.O.V*

The Look on his/her face was beyond words. Brad looked like he was going to sprint out of here when he saw us.

Luke, "Chris you can be on my team"

I got the best idea so I stripped of my shirt to indicate that me and Brad would be skins. She looked like she would die right there. I almost felt bad for her.

"Sorry guys I can't play. I have a condition where I get bruises easily and so I try to avoid stuff like this." He gave us a look that said that's why he had bruises on his stomach from before. I would have believed her if I didn't hear parts of what she said under her breath.

"Stuff like Dave's punches and kicks when I'm down." I shouldn't have been able to hear that half way across a gym especially when the guy Chris right beside her didn't hear it. But you know vampire hearing and all. I'm not sure if Luke heard it but by the way he looked at me I think he did.

She looked at Chris and then turned back to us. "I'll watch though. Chris looks like he wants to play"

"Yes! Alright let's do this. Sorry Brad, but I just love basketball."

She said it's alright and walked over to the bleachers and sat down. I noticed she was staring at me and I remembered that I didn't put my shirt back on. I smiled and walked over to her while Chris and Luke started playing.

She noticed and looked down fast and rummaged through her bag looking for something. She was still looking down when I got over to her.

"See something you like? You know you shouldn't be ashamed. I'm pretty hot. You know there are a lot of gay/bisexuals here in this school. You'll get along just fine." I paused for a sec then decided to add "Your girly face helps. I guess that's good for you."

She looked up with a slightly frightened expression on her face. Then it became a little confident like she had figured out something.

"Alright so I'm gay. Like you said there is nothing wrong with that. It's just growing up with the looks I had I just started attracting guys, and what can I say, I'm attracted to guys. But I don't think I need to explain myself to you. Now you so go back and play with your friend and Chris cause right now you are just being rude to them by standing here and talking to me."

She's a quick thinker. Telling me she's gay would get her off the hook for a lot of stuff. And of course slip ups she would have in the future like say, staring at all the guys in school. I wasn't done with this women in disguise yet though.

"Aren't you afraid of me telling someone? It's quite a secret and in this school it could get you pretty messed up. You sensitive skin won't last long here."

She looked down in defeat. "I don't care anymore. I can take a punch if that's what it takes. Like you saw, I'm used to it. No big deal. I just need to finish with my schooling and be done with it."

Just then the guy named Chris spoke out. "Crap. Sorry guys but I just remembered I got to go help one of the teachers set up for class. Brad I'll catch you later."

He ran out and Luke walked over. He heard the whole conversation thank god, so now I don't have to catch him up. All though her bleeding was starting to distract me.

*Luna P.O.V*

Oh god. Chris just left me with these two. I'm screwed. I just made up a lie trying to get myself out of here but it looks like it only made it worse.

I stood up and look at the guys. "I think I better go to" but they cornered me. Crap what are they going to do. Luke started to talk first.

"I don't think so. You know I heard the whole convo you where having with my friend Damien here. Don't worry, Chris didn't hear though. You secret is safe with us." They chuckled. "All of them."

Wait what? All of them. What did they know. Did they figured it out. Wait there's no way.

"All of them? What are you talking about?"

Damien started to respond then.

"Well, there's you sensitive skin. I mean we know why you have that 'sensitive skin'. This Dave guy doesn't sound like a very nice guy".

"Dave? How the hell do you know about him?!" I was panicking. There was no possible way they could have heard what I said about it. It was barely a whisper.

Luke wanted in on the fun so he joined in to. "The fact that you like guys. I guess that's not very unusual for someone like you. Must be nice it go to a boy's school and also like boys. Probably like heaven for you, huh?"

Omg. They new something. I needed to pull myself together a look like I know what I'm doing.

"So I'm gay. There is nothing wrong with that. Now if you don't mind I'm leaving." I stood up and grabbed my bag and started towards the door. All of a sudden Luke was in front of me and Damien grabbed my bag.

"Let's see what we've got here." He flipped the top open and looked at some scribbling I had on my bag.

"Hmm. Luna White. I wonder who that could be. Did you steal this bag from some poor innocent girl? Or maybe it was an old crush that turned bad so now you like guys." He raised an eyebrow at me.

I snatched my bag back and dogged around Luke and made a break for the door. I got about two steps before Damien was there. He picked me up and walked me over to the bleachers and sat me down again. Luke walked up on the other side so now I had nowhere to go.

"Hey Brad" I took me a couple of seconds to remember that was me. I looked over at Luck to see what he was going to say. He just looked at me. Weird.

"Hey Luna" I instantly responded to my name and looked over at Damien. It took me 5 seconds of starring at his smirk to realize my mistake.

I turned around and tried to make my escape up the bleaches but Luke grabbed my waist while Damien got in front of me and pulled off my sweatshirt. In the process he grabbed my actual shirt to and when he got them off hat came off with the sweatshirt and shirt.

I stood there frozen. My pony tail hung down my bare back and I was only in my bra. They just starred. All of a sudden it was just to much and fell to my knees and cried. Cold hands touch my back and I jumped.

"It's alright. Stop moving and let me look." So I stop. I kept crying though. After about a minute I heard them whisper to one another than the cold hands left my back.

Luke's warm hands then grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder and ran out of the gym at an inhuman speed. When he sat me down a few seconds later we were in an empty classroom with no windows.

Damien came in right behind ups with my stuff and locked the door.

They both just looked at me. I didn't know what else to do. I was at their mercy. I dropped my eyes to the floor and waited for what was going to happen.