A vampire made my life so complicated! Chapter 7

~Chapter 7~

*Luna's P.O.V*

"Explain."

It's the only thing they said.

I didn't know what they wanted me to explain. Or where to start.

I pulled my legs tighter to my chest. "What do you want to know?"

"You're a girl?" Luke stated stupidly.

"Um... Yea. I thought that was obvious when you had me stripped down to my underwear." I was a little annoyed already. I didn't want to do this.

"I think what he meant to say is more like, you're a girl, and so how are attending and all boys' school? And why?"

I couldn't exactly tell them of the deal I made with the principle. What was I supposed to say? The principle snuck me in? Well I guess I would just try and leave that part out.

"Do to certain circumstances I was no longer able to attend the public school that is close to here. I couldn't tell my mom about it and Dave certainly wasn't going to help. So without another school within 40 minutes of here, I was forced to sneak into this school. This meant I had to become a guy... I guess I didn't do a very good job of it if you guy figured it out in less than a day."

I sighed and they just stared at me.

"What happened that you couldn't attend you old school?" Luke asked.

"I'd rather not say."

"I told you that if you wanted us to keep your secret then you needed to tell us everything" Damien said to me.

Oh no. "oh... oh right." I hesitated but decided just to go for it. "Dave is my step dad. My mom remarried a couple years ago. Dave got drunk towards the end of the last school year and came to look for me at the school. It resulted in a couple people being put in the hospital. I was told

I wasn't allowed back at the school ever again."

"Why would he do something like that?" Damien spoke once again.

"Because its Dave. Its just how he is."

"Why couldn't you tell your mom so she can help you?" Luke.

I sighed and decided that this was just going to be question and answer kind of thing. I was going to end up telling my life story to two complete strangers.

"When I was 12 my dad was attacked and killed by a wild animal while out cutting wood. My mom and I were devastated. I tried to be happy for her. Sometimes it helped, sometimes it didn't. Then she met Dave. He made her smile again. He made her happy. How was I supposed to tell her what he had done when she was just getting over dads death? There was no way I could ruin the peace that she found for herself. So I didn't tell her. I'm a big girl so I figured it out for myself. I took precautions this time. Not letting Dave know school has started up again. He doesn't even know I'll be attending school this year, let alone where I'll be. And if he does figure some stuff out there is no way he will know I'm going to an all boys school. So I should be safe, with my mom none the wiser."

I took a big breathe after that. I had a feeling this wasn't close to being over.

"How long have they been married?" asked Luke.

"Around two years now I think."

"So this Dave guy has been beating you for two years?" Luke again.

I couldn't answer. My words got stuck in my throat once he brought it up. I felt like such a sissy. I've been crying none stop for ten minutes since they took me out of the gym. Then another traitorous tear escaped.