A vampire made my life so complicated! Chapter 9

~Chapter 9~

*Luna's P.O.V*

I pulled into the gym parking lot and parked my car. I turned my car off and took off my seat belt. I grabbed my work bag from the back seat and put my car keys and phone in it. I didn't need anything from my school bag so I opened my door and locked the car and closed the door.

I went in the front door and into the office. I checked in and put my time on my time card and headed to the employee locker rooms. I looked around that to check that no one was there than ran into the co-ed employee locker room. I headed straight for a stall so I could change and no one would question me.

I stripped down and put on my swimming suit with guy shorts and my lifeguard t-shirt. Yep, I'm a life guard, and I love it.

I stuffed my baggy clothes into my bag and pulled out my pony tail.

I came out of the stall and looked in the mirror. I pulled my fingers through my hair a couple times to make it look nice.

After stuffing my bag into one of the lockers that was provided for the employees I walked out of the locker room area and headed for the pools.

No this isn't you basic gym.

It had treadmills and stuff yea but it had a lot more than that. I had a jucie bar which had a variety of snacks and drinks. It had a weight lifting section that was huge. It had yoga rooms and dance rooms. There was two floors were that was all spread out but you could see it all when you walked in was the second floor wasn't walled off. Off to the other side the racket ball courts and basketball courts were there.

It had locker rooms for employees. It had two more for men and another for women that came to the gym and each of those had steam rooms in them. It had 2 for children also. Boys and girls.

And behind all of that were three different pools, a hot tub, and a dry sauna.

My job was to watch what we called the kids pool. It had a water slide in it and a bunch of different water things. I loved playing with the kids in there but it was way too hot. There were two lifeguards at all times so we could switch about every 15 minutes and walk around to cool off.

I walked into the office that we had that was set in-between all of the pools. My boss Tiffany stopped what she was doing and looked at me. Then at her watch.

"Your 15 minutes late. What happened?"

"Today was the first day of school so I had a bit of a complication getting out of there. I promise thou, it won't happen again."

Tiffany was cool so she just need and explanation and it was all good.

"Oh good for you. I didn't know school had started yet."

"Yea, it was an interesting first day though." I said to her.

"Oooo, did you make any new friends? How 'bout classes? Were they any fun? Any cute

guys?" Wow, I didn't want to lie to her, but I couldn't exactly tell her the truth... could I? Nah.

"No different from last year. Classes look easy, I'm a little nervous over my sex ed class though. Lots of cute boys. I did even manage to make a new friend. His name is Chris."

As I watched her face expression change, I realized she got the wrong idea.

"We're just friends!" I said hastely.

"Oh yes, I'm sure that's the case. So what did you do this time? Fall out of your car?"

Tiffany had this thing where she liked to guess where I got my bruises from. The ones on my legs you couldn't see cause of the baggy shorts but the ones on my arms were impossible to hid.

"I actually fell up the stairs again." Everybody here at work believed I was accident prone cause I always had new bruises.

"Again? I don't know how you manage to fall up the stairs instead of down. Your one weird child."

"Hey! I'm Turing 18 soon! I'm no child... but I'm totally weird. No denying that one." We both laughed at me. After we stopped laughing finally, westarted to joke around for a few.

"Well jack has been out there for 15 minutes already so you better give him a break."

"Alright." I said as I walked out of the office and over to Jack who was lazing in a chair.

"Break time."

He jumped out of his chair and yelled "sweet!" before he quickly got out of there.

This went on for the next two hours.

I was playing with one of the kids in the pool when Jack came out to give me another break. Thank goodness.

I walked into the office and got one of the water bottles that we stored in there and downed half of it. I whipped the water on my bottom lip away and looked on the floor for were Tiffany usually kept her bag and found it was no longer there. Guess she left for the day.

After I sat for a minute or two I walked around the pool areas checking it out to make sure everything was ok and that no one was getting into trouble. I walked over to where the dry sauna and the hot tub was. No one was in the hot tub so I turned the jets off.

I went around to the door of the sauna so I could look inside to see if everything was fine and no one had passed out. No joke, its happened before.

I opened the door and saw no one so I stepped in so I could make sure no one was in the corner.

Well, there was.

A man was standing over a young girl that was lying on the bench. He heard me come in and had turned to me.

"She just passed out."

I barely registered what he said because I knew very well who this was and he scarred me. I wasn't ready to have to be in his company again. That was no way this could end well, not including the fact that a girl had passed out. I gave him a sec but he didn't seem to recognize me. Thank god for long hair! Well, Thanks to Dad is more what it should be.

Fear coursed through me. Fear that he was going to recognize me and confront me once again. Then my eyes took in his body. I could barely tear my eyes away from him. For the second time that day I thought about just letting my hands roam over his body.

Bad Luna. That's a no no on sooo many levels.

1. He knows your secret.

2. You have to go to school with him.

3. There is a girl passed out on the bench.

My lifeguarding training took over.

"Get her out of the sauna and lye her down on the ground outside."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Sorry for the wait. i serously have it all written i just keep forgetting to make time to post it instead of writing. eek! i never realized that writting the story would be so much fun! No i just got to post it. hehe. once again sorry, and i will try harder in the future to post what i have written in my spare time!!!!

THANX!