(5) Bonding Over Grumps

3rd Person POV~ 

Jack and Mark have been friends for just over three and a half years, They became close via love of video games but because even closer when they discovered they both LOVED the Game Grumps. Mark had the biggest crush for Arin (And Jack) And Jack had the mega hots for Danny Sexbang (And also Mark) They'd constantly gush over there crushes but never over each other, none of them admitted there feelings for one and another. Jack knew Mark was having a hard time lately so decided to invite him over for a Grump Out. A sleepover in which they'd sit for hours, watching the Grumps, specifically Arin and Danny. There was constant laughter and gushing as usual. They'd also listen to Starbomb often and sing a long giggling like little school girls. As they sat watching the Grumps playthrough of Kirbys Epic Yarn, Jack spoke up - "Although Danny is mine, I do ship EgoBang just a bit." Mark chuckled, Egobang was Arin And Danny's ship name it was kinda cute. Mark smirked; "Oh yeah, They would be cute together." They then decided to read egobang fan fiction for the rest of the night, most of them were cute and The pair gushed and Aww'd at them. They discovered a particularly smutty one however and howled when they finished reading it "Oh-my-god the part when Barry asked what was on Arins face and Arin replied; Well it ain't milk!" He said, tears in his eyes and a little red faced. Jack giggled too - "Hey.. Mark?" Mark could hear the somewhat serious tone of voice and pulled himself together; "Y-Yeah Jack?" "Would you be the Danny too my Arin?" Mark hugged the Irishman and pecked him on the cheek, blushing "Of course, As long as you'll be The Arin too my Danny" and from then, thats what they were.