(6) Undertale

3rd Person POV (Which most of these are!)

Mark loved the way Jacks eyes light up when he talked about Undertale, The way his face was pure joy when he did the voices of the likes of Papyrus and Sans. The way he shipped Alphyne. I adored his voices and sometimes would get him to do them for me, because they made me happy. He got so absorbed in the Characters, the story. I knew he hadn't felt this way for a game since Shadow of the Colossus. I'd sometimes catch him humming along to the songs whilst baking or doing minimalist tasks. Thats why, I sat here waiting for him to come home nervous, today was the day. As he entered He sat the grocery bags now and saw the nervousness in my face; "Ye okay, Markimoo?" I got up and held his hands looking into his ocean blues. I got down on one knee pulling a small box from my pocket and the best to my ability, I asked in his Alphys voice.
"J-Jack... Would you.. Would you, Marry me!?"
Stunned be ran into my arms almost knocking me over, and replied in his Adorable Undyne voice;
"Of course, punk!" He giggled.
we even persuaded the victor to say our vows in a Papyrus like voice, the crowd roaring from family when he said "Nyeh heh heh!"
* Seeing Such A Happy Ending, It Fills You With Determination.