(72) Pacify Her.

I know this has been done many times for many different ships but, I kinda wanted to write a version for myself. The next one shot will probably be angst. Im running outta ideas so if you guys could leave some, Id appreciate that a lot :)

Tired, blue boy walks my way.
Holding a girls hand.

Mark was sat on the park bench as he waited for his green haired friend. Unfortunately, He brought... her.
Holding her hand they walked up, Jacks dumb lovey dove-y expression on his face, hers blank. Mark rolled her eyes but took a deep breath.
"Jackaboy, I see you brought her. Thought it'd be just us?" Mark said, smiling through gritted teeth.
"She was just walking me here, don't worry." It seemed like an eternity until she left.
That basic bitch leaves finally.
Now I can take her man.

Jack and Mark sat in the comfortable cafe high stools, warm coffee in their hands - It was rather cold this time of year oddly, it matched Marks gloomy mood.
Jack was a lot cuter and happier without her, if only he didn't mention her every five minutes. Mark would just zone out, staring into Jacks eyes as he watched his mouth move but heard no words. So, in a way to distract Jack from his perfect girlfriend - Mark made more jokes than usual and flirted carelessly.
Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yours.
But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?

There was time in which Mark and Jack were close, a different kind of close. They'd cuddle and sometimes hold hands. Mark remembered giving Jack a piggy back through some muddy ground once. It wouldnt be like that now. Mark fell for Jack, and foolishly he thought Jack had fell for him too. Until she came along and ruined everything

"Yeah, I love her." Jack ended his sentence and after all the things to hear, Mark had to hear what hurt most. He just gave a nod and internal eye roll.
Pacify Her.
Shes getting on my nerves.
You don't love her, stop lying with those words.

After coffee Mark walked Jack home in the rain, Marks jacket hanging over the Irish mans shoulders as he offered it to him.
Before Jack got a chance to say goodbye, she opened the door.
"Jack! You're back, Finally. I have to show you this art Ive been working on."
Mark must have some strength because it took utterly everything to not yell for her to shut up. Did she have to bother him all the time? Mark felt sick at the thought of their "love"
I can't stand her whining.
Where's her binky now?
Loving her seems tiring.
So boy, just love me, down,down,down.

-
Mark didn't see much of Jack alone  anymore and one night whilst Jack was babbling about her Mark threw his controller.
"Shut up. She's getting on my nerves, Jack." Jack paused for a moment.
"What?"
"Your dumb girlfriend! I thought you were gay!" Mark particularly yelled which surprised Jack because he rarely yelled at anything besides games. Silence fell over the too and Mark got up to leave.
"Mark I-" Jack didn't know what to say His head spun, he felt like a terrible friend. He had led Mark on and watched as he left with the slam of a door.
Pacify Her.
Shes getting on my nerves.
You don't love her, stop lying with those words.  

It was clear to Mark which side Jack chose, and how blind he was. He must've been so far into the closet, that he was living in Narnia.