(22) Ballerina Jack

Mark didn't know how long he'd spent starring at the sight in front of him, In awe. He was meant to be going to a yoga class but peaked through a window to see a green haired man dancing so beautifully that he had to take a moment or several, studying them. Soft music was playing as the man in question swirled and swayed around the large room by himself, he was humming and twirling never missing a step. He was in ballerina wear, with green ballerina shoes, his toes pointed. Mark was obviously starring for to long as the man in question came to a halt with a gasp, his cheeks rosy. Mark shook his head. "Sorry I-..You-.. Wow." He said, almost breathlessly. The man looked at his feet a smile on his lips. "Thank you... How long have you been standing there?" An Irish accent, that was unexpected. "Im not sure, to be honest. You're mesmerizing..." The ballerina looked up, sparkling eyes meeting Marks cocoa ones. "Oh, Im Jack." He spoke, flustered by the handsome man. "Mark." He put his yoga bag down, taking a few steps closer. "Teach me." He uttered without a second thought. Jacks eyes almost popped from their sockets. "What?" "Teach me." Mark said clearer as he step closer. Jack nodded. "O-Okay.."
-.
After struggling with the ballerina shoes, Mark stood infront of Jack their eyes locked as Jacks feet began to move. Mark kept up, Tumbling a few times mind you. After they ended, With Jack so close to Mark that he could feel his breath on his face. "Be my dance partner."
Screw Yoga, this was something Mark wanted to do.
Over weeks, Mark and Jack became closer, throwing everything into dance. It was very intimate, Mark often lifting Jack into the air, or sliding him under his legs. After one rather intense routine their foreheads were touching and Mark kissed Jack with the same fiery passion as to when he danced. They fit together, Their bodies telling a story that words couldn't handle. They were so passionate about dancing but so passionate about each other.