Full Description

What a tangled web we weave. When first we practice to deceive.

Candice Holman

When my boyfriend, Elliot Johnson, breaks up with me, after us dating for two years, it's time to take drastic measures into my hands. I will do absolutely anything to be back with him. And I do mean anything. I find myself making a verbal agreement with the school's biggest asshole, Mario Jackson. Mario Jackson wouldn't be so bad, if I didn't hate everything about him from his personality to the sexual comments that stays coming out of his mouth. Just his very presence annoys me. As much as I feel like he's sent here to torment me, we make a contract to pretend to be the newest couple in school. He doesn't just irritates my life, but Elliot is crazy jealous of him. The contract includes that for the next ninety days that we work together in a 'relationship' to make Elliot jealous enough to want me back.

Mario Jackson

When Candice Holman stopped me in the locker room and demanded (You would think that she would have asked, because she did need me) to be her boyfriend, I damn near spit my water out on her from laughing so hard. Who the hell pretends to date someone just to make someone else jealous? She needed some help, if this is how she spent her days; plotting to get her nerdy boyfriend back. I was all ready to give her a hell no, but then one word came out of her mouth. Angela Williams. Right there in the locker room, I sold my soul to the devil at a chance to get hooked up with the one girl who I actually have some interest in. When we shook hands, the deal was made. I was going to be her boyfriend, and she was going to hook me up with her best friend.

The players are ready. Rules read. Game set. Let the lies begin.