Day 3 - Tuesday

Mario

All through class, I found myself staring at her in amazement. She has me feeling like a kid in the candy store. I swear I want this girl in the worst way. I've been crushing on Angela for a couple years now. There's so many things I find attractive about her, but I've never mentioned to Candice. It's not just the physical appearance, but she's so intelligent and such a strong girl. I watch as she hands a pen to the person sitting in front of her, smiling so wide.

"Can I borrow a pen too?" I shoot my shot at her, since it seems she's in a generous mood.

At first, she pretends like she doesn't hear me. Her almond shape eyes glance at me for a brief second as she debates rather or not to be nice to me. She turns away from me without responding.

I smile at her reaction and clear my throat, scooting my desk an inch closer to hers.

"Let me get a pen, until the end of class." I try again for the fun of it.

Angela turns to look at me and the moment her eyes meet mine, she quickly looks away from me. I'm sure deep down, really deep down inside . . . like digging treasure deep, she wants me as badly as I want her.

When the bell rings, I quickly gather my things up to catch up with her in the hallway. I'm just going to take a shot at her to see what she will say. I need to know how hard I have to work to get her. She makes it easy to catch up with her, because she is walking at a slow pace. I walk alongside her and she quickly looks at me, and I can so clearly see the distaste for me in her eyes. This doesn't stop me for going at her with my charm.

"Maybe I can hold your bag for you?" I ask her, noticing that it looks sort of heavy.

"I'm good, Mario." She couldn't have said it any nastier, if she wanted too. "Maybe you need to talk to your girlfriend, because she went to Elliot's house to get some things."

See, why she has to say my name like that? It sounds like poison dripping from her lips. I grab her hand and push her against the lockers, catching her by surprise with my action. I lean down, brushing my lips against her ear at first and then her neck. Damn, the scent she is wearing is sweet as hell. I can just lick her from head to toes. I swear she just took a deep breath.

I bring my lips back to her ear. "I think that we need to spend some one on one time together." I say in a low deep voice.

She pushes me from in front of her in horror. You would have thought that I told her to lets go discover a dark cave together. Hell, I just want a date.

"I can't believe you, Mario! I told Candice that you were a scumbag! I wouldn't go out with you, if you were the last man on earth."

Oh, Candice. My girlfriend. Yeah, this does look bad.

She shoves me all the way from in front of her and pushes pass me. She turns around to look at me one last time with her face distorted in anger. She shakes her head in disbelief that I made a move on her. Oh, yeah, this is real bad. Candice is going to have my ass. Hell, my balls too.

*****

Candice

I had thought about everything that Kerri said to me and her little devious plan that she pulled on Terrance in making him part of the family. At times I feel like if you got to do all that to keep a man, then you might as well let him go about his business. Love really has a way of bringing out the desperate act in some people. I know that I'm becoming one of those girls that feels as though they need their man in order to survive. As I stand outside Elliot's house to get my things, I wonder where did all my logic go?