Day 2 - Monday

Mario Jackson

Candice and I walk into school with our game faces on. My arm tightly around her waist, making it look like we're in like with one another. She has her hand in my back pocket with a pretend smile on her pretty face. I quickly look over her attire. It was her idea that we dress similar to one another, because it's what cute couples do. Her words, not mine.

"Don't squeeze my ass, or that's extra." I say with a big smile on my face.

Just by looking at her face, I can tell that she so badly wants to roll her eyes at my words. Instead, she pinches me with her hand still inside my Jean's pocket.

I glance over at her with a grin on my face. I can't believe that she just pinched my butt. "I didn't know that you were into kinky stuff." I lean down and whisper into her ear.

Candice tosses her head back and laughs as though I told a funny joke. "Baby, stop. We're in school." She grins in my face. "Stop." She says barely moving her lips.

"You started it, baby."

She goes back to looking straight ahead. "Can you please pause your words, until we separate?"

"You pinched me in the butt, but you're angry because I have a reaction?"

"I pinched you in the butt, because you talk too much."

"It sexually arises me."

She opens her mouth to speak, but stops the moment that Angela and Spirit walk up to her. These two are her closest friends, and I'm definitely counting this as one out of the fifteen that I have to be around them. Angela eyes me up and down with an obvious disgusted look on her face. She turns her attention back to Candice.

"When did this happen? I heard rumors that you and Mario have been spending the weekend together." Although her voice sounds like just saying my name repulses her, I still find myself gazing at her and admiring her beauty.

I try to not stare at her as I watch her flip her micro braids to the left side of her shoulder. I lick my lips a little as she raises an eyebrow in question to Candice, barely acknowledging the fact that I'm undressing her with my eyes.

"Well, when Elliot and I broke up, Mario had called me and asked me out on Saturday and then we went to this little party Sunday."

"Yeah, I heard he was there with a girl doing things." Spirit chimes in, eyeing me. "But I guess it's good that you are moving on."

"But you and Elliot just broke up." Angela whispers, completely focusing on Candice. She hasn't looked in my direction, since she first walked up and eyed me as though I was some day old gum underneath her shoe. "Is this a rebound like?" She asks, carefully.

"It has to be." Spirit says, quietly.

"What makes you think that she's not a rebound like?" I question her, getting annoyed by her friends. Day two and they are making it seem like she could do better than me.

"What?" Angela finally gives me her full attention. "I don't think that I've ever saw you date a girl for more than . . . Never. Besides, the question wasn't directed to you, Mario." She goes back to facing Candice. She tilts her head to the side and lift an eyebrow, while gesturing her head in my direction. "You really don't have to stoop so low."

"Cuz this is really, really low." Spirit says, agreeing with Angela.

I roll my eyes. "I'm stooping."

Candice pinches my ass again and clears her throat. "Girls, we'll talk later. I have to get going to class."

She nods her head and eyes me again. "See you later, Candy."