1. Heather!

Sky's POV

A lot has happened this week. I mean, I found out I was pregnant, I found out that I was pregnant with twins, I get shoved in a mental hospital (which I have to go back to later). So finding out my best friend in the whole world is pregnant is just... wow! I mean, I'm messed up enough without having Heather pregnant! 

'Oh My God! Heather your not! Are you!' I whisper/yell

'I am!' she whisper screams

'Come into Harry's bedroom and we can talk.' I say 'Up the stqairs second door on the right. I'll be up in a second.'

'Thanks Sky' she says 'Please don't tell Niall!' 

'I won't' I say

I walk into the living room.

'Who was it?' Niall asks

'Uhm just Heather' I say shrugging

'Did you let her in? Where is she? Whats wrong!' Niall asks paniced

'Nothing! Nothing' I say anxiously

'Skylar!' he warns standing up and advanceing towards me, holding my shoulders and looking at me with worried eyes.

'Whats. Wrong. With. Heather?' he asks sternly

'Nothing!' I say trying to be convincing

'Where is she?' he demands

'No where' I say

'Harrys bedroom' he asks

'Pfh! No!' I say

Shit! Should have taken drama.

'HEATHER!' Niall yells running up the stairs to Harry's bedroom. I run up after him. Harry runs up after me.

'HEATHER!' Niall yells worriedly when he sees Heather sobbing uncontrolbly on his bed. 'Oh. My. God! Everything going to be fine just tell me w-'

'SKY I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL HIM!' she screams at me.

Hormonal much Heather?

'Tell me?' Niall asks

'I'M SORRY!!! I'M SO SO SO SORRY! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO LET ME EXPLAIN! PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN!' she yells at him sobbing and pulling her hair

'Heather, Heather!' Niall yells grabbing her hands and cupping her tearful face.

'I'm so sorry' she whispers into his  hands.

'Sorry for what?' he asks

She looks up at me, 'Y-you didn't tell him?' she asks sniffling

I shake my head, 'No Heather' I say gently

'Niall, I'm pregnant...' she says

Niall stares at her for a moment before his face turns to shock then joy. A huge grin breaks out across his face.

'I'm gonna be a dad!' he says grinning and hugging Heather but she pushes him away.

'I'm pregnant Niall, but not with you' she whispers

Niall looks like he just found out his parents died. Then his face turns to anger.

'NOT WITH ME!' he screams 'WHO THEN!!! WHAT BASTARD STOLE YOU FROM ME AND GOT YOU PREGNANT! I'LL BREAK HIS FUCKING FACE! YOU CHEATED ON ME HEATHER!!!!! FUCK SAKE!!! YOU HAD SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE! YOUR UNBELIEVEABLE!' he screams before storming out of the room. Heather stands up. I hear the door slam. Heather crumples to the ground and starts sobbing.