28. Elounor </3

Eleanor's POV

I haven't talked to Louis since the incident. Its pretty awkward between us. I don't know what's happened recently, but we've been so.....different. Maybe its because of Sky and Heather and the triplets but its weird. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss him though. Because I do. A lot!

I miss waking up beside him, I miss his deep morning voice, I miss his stubke when he forgets to shave, I miss his lopsided grin early in the morning, I miss his deep laugh, I miss his sweet voice, I miss his cool accent, I miss his protecting hugs, I miss the fact that when a guy so much as glances at me, Louis shoots daggers at him and wraps his arms around me, I miss the caring kisses and the sweet forehead kisses. I miss the way when we'd lay in bed, he'd trace my little elephant tattoo and kiss my wrist gently. I just miss him. So much. But he doesn't trust me. He doesn't trust that I would never, even dream of cheating on him in a million years. Ever.. And if he can't realize that then it wasn't meant to be. But we've been officially broken up for....two weeks now. And I miss him. I hate the way girls stare at him when he walks by, or the way they flirt with him. I don't want them to. I want them to leave him alone. But he's not my boyfriend anymore, I have no control over what he does anymore.

I sigh as I make my tea and stir it absentmindedly. I add two sweeteners to it and continue to stir, adding some low fat milk. I continue to stir, thinking of Louis the whole time.

'Hey love could you pass the milk?' a guy around my age asked winking

I ignores his flirting and passed him the milk

He continued to flirt with me until I finally rolled my eyes and walked away as he was in mid sentence. I couldn't give a crap about what he has to say. He's not Louis. So he's not for me.....

Louis POV

I walked down to the canteen and saw Eleanor making herself a cup of tea. She must be deep in though because she's completely oblivious to the guy who's staring at her. She adds some sugar or whatever to her tea and a bit of milk, continuing to stir. The guy goes over to her and says something. She passes him the milk and he thanks her. He continues tonflrit with her until she eventually rolls her eyes and walks away.

She sees me and stops. I look at her beautiful features.

Her small elphin face and big brown eyes, framed with long, thick lashes. Her small, shaped lips and creamy complexion. Her gorgeous thick, dark hair. Her button nose. She's perfect. She's beautiful and amazing and I miss her. I miss her so so so much!!

I miss the way she'd make me pancakes in the morning, I miss the way she'd snuggle into me in bed and lay her head on my chest, I miss the sway she'd snore gently, I miss the way her hair was always smelled amazing, I missed when she was happy the way she'd bake, I miss the way she'd kiss my nose gently, I miss her smile, I miss the way she would curl up in my knee and play with my hands. I miss her, I miss everything about her. Her beautiful face, her perfect smile, her gorgeous eyes everything. I need her. And I hate when any other gipuy looks at her or flirts with her. She's mine. She. Is. Mine. Mine. They can't have her. She's mi-. But she not. Not anymore. She's not my girlfriend anymore, but I want her to be. So bad.

She looks at me for a minute, wondering if I'm going to do anything. After a second she walks away, sadness taking over her face. I should have said something. I should have got her back. But I didn't. And now I could have lost her forever.....

Author's Note

Hey

Ok so this was just a short Elounor chapter because they've been okn and off ever since what Kylie did in chapter 2. and then they broke up in chapter 4. and got back together in chapter 10. but then broke up again in chapter 18. and they've stayed part since then, ten chapters ago (sounds like looooaaaaddddsssss!) so I just wrote this short chapter to kinda show you where they start d because a lot of people were inboxing me confused and stuff so I hope this clears it up!!! Oh and also before I forget, I need an editor!! Because I'm too lazy to do it myself so please inbox me and I'll give yus the details if your interested!! You'd be editing Book One and Book Two (This book) and possibly book three! so yeah please let me know if yus are interested!

~Niamh :) x