29. Bad Mother

Harry's POV

I walk down the hall and into Sky's private hospital room. She's cradling Ethan and making faces at him as he giggles uncontrollably.

'Peek a boo!' she says in a a baby voice as he scrunches up his eyes and giggles, flaling his arms around and poking Sky's face.

'Boo!' she says kissing his nose.

He giggles and I smile happily at them, chuckling slightly.

Sky looks up, her smile still plastered on her face.

'Hiya' she says smiling as I walk over and kiss her before turning to Ethan.

'Isn't he just gorgeous?' Sky mutters looking at our baby

'He takes after his mother' I reply kissing her hair

'I am pretty amazing!' she says grinning up at me and laughing

I smile

'Hey, where's Gemma and Jesse?' I ask

'Heather and Niall took Gemma down to the canteen and to the nursery and Jesse is having development tests run' she tells me, looking back down at Ethan.

'Hold him for a sec' she says handing me the baby

'Where ya going?' I ask

'Gotta pee, gotta pee, gotta pee!' she mumbles running to the bathroom.

I chuckle and look at the baby staring up at me. He stares at me for a minute and then randomly starts giggling hysterically. I laugh loudly as he continues to giggle.

I smile at him and the nurse walks in carrying Jesse.

'Everything's up to scratch and good!' she says handing me my baby boy smiling.

Jesse looks up at me and does his little lopsided smirk, closing his eyes and yawning. Ethan let's out a yawn too, balling up his teeny fist and putting it on his mouth. The nurse says that he's going to be a thumb sucker. Ethan yawns once more before his eyes flutter shut. Heather and Niall walk in, Heather cradled in Niall's arms, fast asleep. Weird!! There all asleep at the same time! Triplet thing. He hands me her and I place her in the cot next to her brothers. They look so peaceful. I take a picture and tweet it,

@HarryStyles the triplets are taking a nap!!! So cute!! #theylooklikeSky #takeaftertheirmum!

Pic of the triplets on the side!! AGH FIRST PIC IF THEM!

I tweet it and my phone buzzes with retweets and mentions. I see that #theylooklikeSky and #takeaftertheirmum is trending worldwide.

I smile as I put my phone away and glance at the sleeping triplets.

Sky walks back in and smiles warmly at us.

'Are they asleep?' she asks motioning the triplets

I nod and smile at her, holding my arms out for a cuddle. She smiles and obliges, walking over to me and hugging me. I pull her slim frame onto my lap and she smiles, resting her head on my chest. I dunno how, but she gave birth a week and a half ago yet she's as skinny, maybe even skinnier than she was before!!

She nuzzles into my chest and I smile, contently.

There's a knock on our door and Sky looks up. The nurse steps in and smiles.