30. The Kiss. (Last Chapter in this book! :,()

Hi! Oh My God! Last Chapter of this book!! Gonna cry!! Totally gonna cry!! so sad!!! I love this book so much!! Like I was talking to my beat friend and she was saying something and I was like ooh ya that reminds me of my friend Sky and she was looking at me like....wtf?!?! And I was lyk.....she's a character in my book :) (blush moment!) but I've become so attached to her I don't want this series to end! ever! it can be ongoing!! because I don't think I'm able to end it!! but I'll have to eventually! Haha anyways here's the final chapter of book two.... enjoy :,)

Sky's POV

The babies have passed the twenty two week mark. They are more likely to survive now. There's still a chance they won't make it but their chance of survivial is up by 40% now. And I'm thrilled!!!! Obviously, they could still not make it but there last that really pre mature stage now and onto the premature stage.

Gemma has improved so much!!! She's three weeks old now! I can't believe how big she's gotten!!! She looks like a normal newborn baby now!! Well she's the size of a new born baby. She's smiling and laughing at everything and everyone too!!!! She's a bit of a diva though. If you don't pay enough attention, or what she thinks is enough attention, she'll start wailing and crying!! And when I'm feeding her, if I don't look at her or if I'm talking tik someone else, she starts flaling her arms around because she can't move them precisely yet, but she can out them over her mouth when she yawns. Its so cute!!