10. His Death

Eleanor's POV

Louis cold dead body is rushed into the hospital. I run after them but I'm refused access into Louis room so I just sit. And wait. I take out my phone and send a group text to the boys and Sky.

Louis dead.

I know it's not very heart felt but I don't care. My hearts broken. Beyond repair.

My phone buzzes so I take it out.

Zayn: WHAT?!?!

Liam: Oh my god........

Harry: Not funny El!

Niall: Huh????

Me: Come to the hospital. Now.

Sky hasn't replied.

Sky's POV

I lay down on the bed and the doctor puts the gel on my slightly rounded stomach. He puts the thingy on it and the image of my babies comes onto the screen. I grin widely as he frowns.

'Do you want to know the genders??' he asks

I nod excitedly

'One boy. One girl' he says

I grin widely as he continues to frown.

'What's wrong?' I ask

'One of the babies isn't moving.' he says worriedly

'Wh-what?' I stutter

He puts a heart monitor on my stomach and a tiny heart beat is heard. A. One. Singular. Not plural.

The doctor looks at me with tear filled eyes.

'I'm afraid one of your babies..... died' he mumbles

My heart cracks open and I burst into tears.

'W-w-wh-wh-whic-which b-b-ba-b-b-y?'I choke out

'The male'

Eleanor's POV

One by one Harry, Zayn, Niall and Liam all appear in the waiting room.

The doctor walks out.

'You can go in and say your last goodbyes' she says

I choke on my tears and sob. He's dead. The boys all cry their eyes out as we walk in.

I cry harder when I see him lying there. He's a sickly grey white colour and his warm blue eyes are now a dull grey. I run over and wrap my and around his dead body, letting my tears fall freely.

The boys sobs subside as I hug the dead boy.

'El' A voice croaks out.

A voice that doesn't belong to Zayn. Or Liam. Or Harry. Or Niall.

A voice that belonged to Louis...

Authors Note

Heyy

Ok so you guys have proved you can actually comment so comment! I refuse to update unless I get 7 comments! They can be from the same people idc as long as I get seven!

Love ye <3

~Niamh x