27. Two Bedrooms

Sky's POV

I finish feeding the triplets and put them down in their cots.

I sigh and a few tears slip down my face

'Hey what's up?' Harry asks sitting beside me and putting an arm around me, pulling me into his chest

'There so beautiful. But there nineteen weeks old!! The doctor said its almost impossible that one of them will survive! One!! I lost them once Harry, I don't want to loose them again. I can't. I need them. There my little babies. Mine. And I have to prove my mother wrong! She said that I'll fail at this!! That I'm won't be able to handle the pressure! I'll be a better mother than her. But I can't if I have no babies to mother' I whisper, tears streaking down my face

'Sky, I know that they most likely won't make it but we have to try and stay positive. Think of the best that could happen not the worst! Ok?'

I nod and sigh.

'I just don't want to loose my babies' I whisper, snuggling further into his chest and sighing, biting my lip.

'I know. But until that happens, if it does, we as parents, have to do the best we can to keep them healthy and nourished and alive and stable. We have to live for them ok?' he asks forehead gently on the top of my head and kissing my forehead repeatedly.

A nurse walks in and smiles at us.

'Congratulations. Were going to take the babies to intensive care so they can be monitored. Would you like to follow me?' she asks kindly

We nod and stand up. The nurse gently lifts up my tiny baby Ethan and Harry's lifts up Jesse. I cradle Gemma in my arms and smile at her. All my little babies have opened their eyes and their eye color has come through. They all have their daddy's piercing green eyes, but Gemma has speckles of blue in hers.

Gemma was born weighing 3.96lbs. That's around the same as a bag of sugar. Not a lot. She's teeny but absolutely gorgeous. She reminds me of...well me, but so much more gorgeous. She's got piercing green eyes, speckled with blue and thin, wispy tufts of brunette locks on her head. She always gazes up at you as if your the most amazing thing in the world, so curious, so interested. She hasn't smiled fully yet but she does this thing when she's happy where her lips curve up slightly and her eyes squint and then open wide. She always wraps her tiny hand around your finger. Her poor hand is so small, it can inky fully wrap around my little finger. She's got a teeny button nose that slants upwards slightly. She's stunning.

Ethan was born weighing slightly more than Gemma, at 4.192lbs. That's around a bag if sugar, maybe a bit more. He has his daddy's bright green eyes again. He is completely bald, not a strand of hair to be seen on his little round head. He's so curious, always looking around or examining his toes or fingers in awe. He hasn't smiled either, he just squints when he's happy and sticks his tongue out slightly. Its hilarious. He's got these teeny ears and a tiny nose. He won't wrap his hand around your finger though. If you try, he hits your hand away and kinda lifts his arms up ever so slightly, indicating he wants a hug. Its the cutest thing!

Jesse was the lightest of all the babies. The doctors say he's less likely to survive than the other two. He was born weighing 2.139lbs. Less than half a bag of sugar. that's around 73g. Teeny. He's got bright green eyes like Harry too and a big grin like Harry. He's the ibky one that has smiled. Hes always trying to lift up his teeny head and then when he can't he starts crying.  He grand hold of your hand and when you hug him and cradle him he just looks up at you with this giant grin and gurgles, drooling slightly. He's the happiest little baby, bless his poor soul. He's always smiling and gurgling away to himself, while the other two cry.