12. Bye bye Gemma

Harry's POV

Sky wailed into my chest as I hugged her and stroked her hair gently.

'I think were gonna go home' I croak out trying not to cry

Louis nods and the boys just look at us sadly. Heather runs in and we look at her confused.

'Niall called me' she huffs out, out of breath.

'Oh My God! Sky what's wrong?' she asks when she sees Sky wailing

'M-m-m-my b-b-b-bab-b-b-b-y' she wails

'What happened t-to your baby?' she chokes out glancing at her growing stomach in despair

'D-d-de h-he-hes d-d-d' she stutters wailing

'One if the twins died' I mutter

Heather freezes and stares at us shocked. She clutches her stomach protectively and tears spring to her eyes.

'B-b-but i-it can't be d-dead' she says shaking her long blonde hair furiously.

'Heather,' Niall says gently holding her shoulders and directing her to a soft chair

'No. no no no no it can't be!!!' she repeats

'It us' I mumble

'Come on love let's go home' I say to Sky helping her up

She continues wailing as I scoop her into my arms and carry her out to the car. Cameras flash as we walk out and reporters yell questions at us.

'Harry! Is it true you got Skylar and Heather pregnant?'

'Sky! Is it true your pregnant with twins?'

Sky sobs even harder

'Are you having girls?!' someone else yells

We get to the car and I out Sky in gently. She buckles up and I get in. I start driving and we pull up to Sky's apartment. I get out and help her out. She's stopped sobbing now. Tears are just rolling down her red puffy cheeks. We get inside and Sky collapses onto the couch. She curls up into a ball and stares into space.

I go into the kitchen and make her a cup of tea. I bring it into the living room and sit down beside her, handing her the tea. I get a blanket and wrap it around her small, frail body.

'Are you ok?' I ask softly

She shakes her head and puts her mug of tea down. She cuddles into me and I wrap my arms around her gingerly.

'I know I didn't want them...' she pauses 'I know I didn' t want Gemma and Jesse but they were my babies. My little kids. And I actually wanted them then. And now' she stops and sniffles. 'And now Jesse's dead'

I stroke her hair and she snuggles into me, sitting on my lap. Even though she's twelve weeks pregnant with twins...uhm with a baby, she's still really light. I rest my hand on her stomach and smile sadly.

'I can't believe I'm three months pregnant already!' she sighs

'Your only twelve weeks!' I say

'That's nearly four months dope' she teases ruffling my curls

'But your teeny!' I exclaim

She laughs and shrugs

'I guess my babies....baby is tiny' she corrects herself holding back the tears.

'Don't worry. We still have Gemma' I point out 'At least we didn't loose both babies'

She nods and smiles lightly