4. Kylie's Aftermath

Eleanor's POV

I can't believe him! He told me that I was the one!! Ugh! I look at the ring on my finger. The engagement ring. Louis engaged to me last night. We haven't told anyone yet. We were going to invite them round for dinner tonight and tell them but, not any more we're not! Not after he cheated on me! I snatch the ring off my finger and throw it into the glovebox. I hit my head on the wheel and start to cry, pulling into the park and parking up.

I cry and cry and cry. Not because my heads sore, because my hearts sore. My hearts broke. I loved Louis Tomlinson with all my heart. And he took it, snatched it, ripped it in two and through it out the window.

I'm lost without him. But I'm never going back to him. That is the last I will ever see of Louis Tomlinson. Ever. I reverse out of the park until someone jumps in front of me. I scream and slam my foot down on the pedal, just before I make the person into a pancake.

'Eleanor! Eleanor I'm so so sorry! Let me explain!' Louis screams from outside the car, trying to open the locked door.

I reach into the glove box, roll down the window a tiny bit and chuck the engagement ring out before rolling the window back up

I give him the fingers and zoom off.

Fuck you Louis William Tomlinson. Fuck you to hell!

Louis' POV

I jump in front of the car. Yeah, stupid I know but I'd rather die then not have Eleanor. I love her with every fiber of my being. She's my everything. My world!

'Eleanor! Eleanor!' I scream, desperately trying to open the car door that was, obviously, locked, ' I'm so so sorry! Let me explain!'

She gives me the saddest, yet angriest look I have ever seen, rolls down her window, chucks something out, gives me the fingers and drives off at 100 mph. I sit down on the ground of the car park and cry. Yup, I cry. Kylie is.... she's a bitch! SHE RUINED MY LIFE! I WAS SUPPOSED TO MARRY ELEANOR! WE WERE GOING TO TELL EVERYONE TONIGHT! BUT THAT FUCKING BASTARD RUINED IT, RUINED EVERYTHING!!!! I glance over at what Eleanor through out off the car and my heart shatters even more if that's possible, as I stare at the engagement ring laying on the tarmac. I'm dead inside, let me die on the outside. Please.

Sky's POV

I look at the sight in front of me. Harry and Kylie are having a full on make out session!

Tears flood down my cheeks and I run out of the room before they see me! H-how could he? He's my baby daddy. HE'S THE FATHER OF THESE FUCKING THINGS INSIDE ME! My head clouds with anger. I grab the phone book and scroll through the numbers. I find the number I'm looking for and diall it.

'Hello? Is this the abortion clinic?' I ask angrily

'Yes how can I help you?' she asks

'I need an abortion ASAP' I say urgently

'There's been a cancelation. I can fit you in for tomorrow morning. You come in today, we do some tests and make sure your still at a stage where you can abort, and we'll perform the procedure in the morning' she says

'Where are you located?' I ask

'Wolverhampton' she says

'I'll be there in a few hours' I say

'Name please'

'Skylar Sty- Skylar Clears' I correct myself

'Ok your all booked in Miss Clears. See you soon' she says before hanging up.

Fuck you Harry. Your a shit father! Well you won't have to worry about that now, will you?

I diall Liam's number and wait for him to answer. Voicemail.