7. Elliebear!

Eleanor's POV

I sit up in my bed and sigh. Its been two weeks since Louis and I split up. He calls me every hour, sometimes every half hour but I never answer. How can I? He cheated on me. He made out with some other girl!!! I mean, how long was he seeing her? I trusted him! He was...well he was my first!!! He made me feel special! But now I know that he was just using me, using the same lines on me as he did on her. It hurts. It hurts bad!

A tear slips down my cheek, thinking about the times we had together. When we first met, on the beach in Marbella, our first date, when he took me to the London Eye and the wheel got stuck so we were at the top for like 3 hours and I had to cuddle into him Cus it was freezing, when we first did it, when he first told me he loved me, when we took the boat ride around London. The list goes on and on! Everything was special. He made the simplest thing seem amazing! Just because he was him. He made it seem special.

I sniffle and wipe my eyes before checking my phone.

49 missed calls from Boobear<3

93 new messages from Boobear<3

I haven't gotten round to changing his name.

I sigh and shove my phone in my pocket. I go downstairs and into the kitchen of my new apartment. I make myself some cereal and finish it quickly. I make myself some coffee just as my house phone rings. I'm surprised because no one knows the number to it.

'Hello?' I answer

'Elliebear!' My mums voice rings through the phone

'Mum! Hi! I haven't talked to you in ages!' I say smiling

We talk for around ten minutes.

'I have to go sweetie. I'll call you back in a minute ok? And things with Louis will workout sweetheart ok?'

'Ok. I'll talk to you later. Bye mum. Love you!' I say before we hang up.

I heat my coffee up in the microwave just as the phone rings again. Probably mum!

'Hi mum' I answer happily

'Uhm El?' Louis voice rings through the phone.

My breath hitches in my throat and my heart flutters at the sound of his angelic voice.

Ugh! Stupid heart!

'How do you have my number?' I ask coldly

'I have ways. Eleanor I need to talk to you. You don't understand. Its not what it look like' he begs me

'There's nothing more to discuss Louis.' I say

'El. Please' he begs, I can tell he's in the verge of tears

'My name is Eleanor. Only my friends can call me El. Not guys that cheated on me.' I state

I try and sound strong even though I'm breaking inside.

'Eleanor, please?' he asks

'No Louis. Please stop calling me. Stop messaging me. I don't want to see you again' I say

'Eleanor, Just listen!' he pleads

'You cheated on me Louis Tomlimson. You were my first. I trusted thou and you broke my heart. So excuse me if I don't want to listen. Goodbye Louis' I say before hanging up.

Why? Why can't things just be perfect? Like in the movies?

Authors Note

Heyyy!

Ok sorry! I won't be able to update as much because I have school! And because the matters of my computer broke so I have to get a new battery and I might not be getting one for a while so I have to type it on my tablet which is hard! Uh I might update like.... I don't know twice a week? I'll try and update twice a week ok! Some weeks I might only be able to update once! So I apologize in advance! And I know the updates are short but I can't write too much on my tablet Cus I keep making mistakes Cus it's touch screen!

So apologies!

Love ye!

~Niamh x