3. Hallowe'en already Kylie?

Kylie's POV

I can't wait to see Sky and Harry! It's been so long!!! I miss them like mad! Its a shame Harry and I broke up but I'm sooo happy for Sky!!! And their little baby!! Aw the baby is so lucky!!!! I have to stop off anf get them a present first though! Christ where are my manners! This isn't how I was raised! Haha.

I stop off at a card shop, five minutes from where Harry lives. I'm not sure if Sky lives there too. 

I walk in and flick through the cards until i find the perfect one. Its white with pink lace on the edges. Inside it reads

Congratulations on your amazing news!

I smile and go over to the flowers, picking a gorgeous bunch of tulips. Theres pink tulips, yellow tulips, red tulips, orange tulips and purple tulips! There stunning! like my sister!

I pay for the card and flowers and go back to my car, leaving my change in the charity box outside the shop. 

I rummage around for a pen until I find one. I get the card and start writing;

Congratulations on your amazing news!

I'm so happy for you!!! I hope you have a little girl and a little boy!!!! One for each of you! Haha. I can't wait to be an auntie. make sure that you call me if you need anything! 

Love you guys loads!!!

(Soon to be) Auntie Kylie xxx

I smile and put the card into the envelope.

I start driving until I get to the house. I grab the flowers, the card and my hand bag before getting out. I walk up to the door of Harry's apartment and knock politely. It opensand Heather stands there frowning at me. I ignore her frown and grin widely.

'Heather! I haven't seen you in an age sweetheart! How are you?' I ask pulling her in for a hug in which she yanked herself away from me. I try and hide the hurt but I probably failed. Were best friends!

'Come in' she says sharply 

I walk in and she closes the door behind me before walking into the living room. I follow and smile kindly at Harry and Sky.

'Harry! Sky! I haven't seen you in ages! Congratulations on your new additions!!!!' I say smiling widely and handing Sky the flowers and card.

She looks at me confused before putting the flowers and card on the coffee table.

'Sit down Kylie' she says

I ignore her rudeness and sit down pleasently

'So how have you guys been? Its been so long! Like what two ye-'

'Cut the shit Kylie.' Heather says angrily

I look at her, shocked

'Excuse me?' i ask

'Cut. The. Shit.' she repeats, slower like I'm retarded 'Your a two faced cow qho thrives off hurt. So just cut the shit and spiill'

Tears form in my eyes but I push them back

'What are you talking about?' I ask

'You guys invited me here for a baby shower' i say

'No we didn't Kylie!' Harry exclaims

'Yes you did!' I say

'Kylie. We asked, well you invited yourself here because I wanted to know the truth about our daddy' Sky says frowning