Chapter Nine: Worry

'Bray and I didn't do anything last night because Dean interrupted us, but I'm still worried about this relationship. I'm out with Dean today because we're looking for anyone that might be that guy.'

I look down as I walk with Dean and he asks "what's wrong?" I say "I don't know if my relationship with Bray is going to become more than what it is right now." Dean pats my back and he says "hey don't worry about it so much. I'm sure Bray feels the same way you do about him. As for Roman and me, well that's a bit nice." I chuckle softly as I look at him and I say "I hope that it becomes more than what it is." I look ahead of us and I notice a storm brewing and Dean says "hmm a storm." I grab his arm as I say "let's head back please." Dean looks at me and he says "awwwww someone's scared. Come on. I'm here with you. Not going to let anything happen to you." I nod as I walk with him and I feel fear enter me. I keep walking, but soon we stop when the wind gets really strong and someone says "you'll never reach me. You shall be sent away." I feel the wind literally move me and I get thrown. I scream very loudly as I go flying through the air, but soon I feel someone catch me and I shake in their arms. Roman says "I've got you." I open my eyes quickly as I look up at him and I blush a little. I soon see Dean sitting next to us and then I see Bray. Bray is standing in front of us and soon he says "you show yourself you pathetic coward." The mysterious man says "the spirit walker's boyfriend." I get out of Roman's arms and I manage to go over to Bray. I hug him from behind as I say "please don't face this guy alone...." The mysterious man laughs and I soon feel Bray put his arms around me. Bray growls as he keeps me close before he soon shoves me towards Roman and yells "get her out of here now!" Roman grabs me and pulls me with him as Dean follows us. I yell "Bray!!!!!!!"

*Griffin's POV*

I wake up as I groan, holding my head a little and then my eyes widen. Oh god.....I'm in bed with Natalya, but at least I have clothes on and I lay there on the bed as I think. I soon look at Natalya as she soon holds onto me and I smile softly as I soon kiss the top of her head. I really don't want her to be hurt anymore because I hate seeing a very beautiful girl hurt at all and soon I hear Destiny screaming. I wonder what's going on and I hear her yelling. I get up gently as I make sure I don't wake up her up and I soon leave the room. I see Roman carrying Destiny over his shoulder and she's fighting with him. I ask "what's going on?" Roman says "Bray told us to bring her back here because he was going to face that guy that attacked the girl that you've been taking care of." I say "well that's interesting." I let them go to Destiny's room and I watch them go to her room.

*Back to Destiny's POV*

Why did Bray have to be this way? I watch Roman close the door and I know that he's locked it. I scream out as I hold my head, sitting on my knees on the floor and soon my tears fall down. I hold my head even more as I soon lay down on the floor and I shake a little. I know something bad is going to happen to him and he won't even let me help him. I lay there as I keep crying, feeling very scared and then I hear footsteps. I hear the mysterious man say "I know you're in here sweetheart. You can't hide from me." My eyes widen as I move over to my bed as I soon sit in the corner with my back against the wall and I shiver. Why is he here? I wrap my arms around myself as I shake, feeling very scared as the door soon gets literally destroyed and I stare at the mysterious man. He smirks as he says "I'm glad I found you. Your boyfriend was useless to me. Hell hounds are pathetic. As for you, well you're just what I need. Your power is strong." I swallow hard as I feel him get closer to me and then I feel someone calling to my mind. Bray. I reach out to his mind a little so that I can tell him that I'm in trouble and then the connection drops when the guy grabs my throat. I start struggling with him as I feel that my feet aren't touching the ground and I start clawing at his hands. He growls as he says "I know you were reaching out to him, but he's not coming for you."

The guy starts squeezing tighter and I start clawing more. I fall to the floor soon, looking at Bray attacking the guy in full hell hound mode and I move up onto the bed again. I shake a little as I watch the guy, feeling scared and soon I watch Bray deliver the final blow. The mysterious man totally disappears and I look at Bray as he is still in hell hound form with blood dripping off of his face. He goes to move, but he soon falls onto the floor and changes back. I get off the bed as I hurry over to him as I soon say a healing spell and close my eyes. Bray soon coughs as he soon says "Destiny I can heal myself now." I open my eyes as I look at him and stop using my healing powers and keep looking at him. I whisper "Bray you told me you wouldn't make me worry." He says "well I'm sorry Destiny." I look down, but soon I feel myself on his lap and I'm pretty much straddling him. We're very close together and I bite my lip as I look at him. I whisper "Bray I....I love you....." Bray looks at me with shock on his face and I soon feel the tears in my eyes, but soon I feel his hands on my cheeks. I look at him and he puts his forehead on mine. He whispers "I love you too Destiny. You've changed my life so much and for the good." I smile very softly as I let the tears fall and soon I kiss him. Bray kisses me back and I wrap my arms around his neck. I want this to be something and I think it finally is.

'At least this time no one interrupted us while we were kissing and I'm happy that he's with me. I don't know if I could ever go without him now because I feel as though we are bonded now and I don't want to lose him.' 

---------------------------------------------

A pic that shows Bray with Destiny. Yep that's me in the picture. 

~Des