Chapter Ten: The Storm

'I still have a mission to attend to and if Roman or Dean want to come, they can. I have to tell Griffin that I'm leaving or else he will come after me. As for Bray, well he's coming with me no matter what.'

I stand in front of the window as I watch the rain fall, shivering a little as I hear the loud cracks of thunder and Bray says "we could wait to leave." I look behind me a little as I look at him and I say "you know we can't waste anymore time." I look back to the window, but the thunder is bothering me and I soon look down. What am I thinking? I can't travel in this weather because I'm terrified of it and I'm worried. I stand there feeling the fear creeping into me and soon I feel Bray's arms around me. Bray whispers "we're going to wait." I turn in his arms as I hug him tightly and whisper "thank you for making the decision for me." Bray says "anything for you my lovely spirit walker." I stay close to him as I hear the wind start howling and soon Roman yells "to the bunker everyone!" I grab Bray's hand as I pull him with me, running to the bunker that we have because that howl wasn't good at all and I get Bray into the bunker as I help the others. We all get into the bunker just fine and I go over to Bray. I ask "what are we going to do now?" Roman says "there are rooms down here. If you want to rest then use the rooms. I will warn you that you have to share a room. Dean and I will share. Griffin and Natalya will share. That leaves you and Bray." I nod as I look at Bray and he starts walking off to the room. I follow after him as I grab his hand and I look down at the floor. Bray says "you're fine. Let's just get some rest alright. Then we can go on that mission of yours tomorrow." I say "alright Bray." I stay close to him and soon we get to the room. He lets me in first and I soon turn around when I hear him close the door. I look at Bray and I see that look in his eyes. There is this blood lust look in his eyes and I don't know how I feel about that. Spirit walkers don't have to worry about that, but they do have to worry about getting bitten.

I watch Bray as I can see he's fighting his urges and I soon whisper "Bray if you need blood, you can take it from me." Bray looks at me quickly as he soon says "no. I refuse to do that to you. Harming you is wrong." I say "Bray you need blood. I can give you blood. Please." I look at him with pleading eyes as I soon close them when I feel my back against the wall and I keep my face away from his. Bray growls as he says "no.... I refuse....." He is fighting his urges more as he soon let's go of me and I look at him. Bray stands there looking down and I gently touch his cheek. I whisper "please. I don't want you dying from not having blood." Bray slowly looks up at me as he has this sad expression on his face and he whispers "I'm sorry." I don't understand, but soon I feel my back on the bed and I blush as I watch him crawl on top of me. I bite my lip as I watch him and he soon whispers "show me your neck." I nod as I soon move my hair out of the way, letting him have his chance and soon I hold the sheets tightly as he soon bites into my neck.

*Griffin's POV*

I heard a moan come from Des' room, but I'm worried that it might be something bad going on and I walk towards the door. Natalya says "I wouldn't do that." I look at her and ask "why not?" She says "it's not your place to step in, but also when a hell hound has his fangs in someone well let's just say they don't like to be interrupted." I look down and I feel a slight bit of anger as I shake my head. I say "fine." I walk back over to the bed as I sit down, sighing very loudly as I don't want Des to be getting hurt and I feel Natalya touch my arm.

*Back to Destiny's POV*

Fuck....... I bite my lip more as he keeps biting my neck, but soon he pulls away and I lay there panting a little because of the pleasure that was going through my body. Bray wipes his mouth as he soon looks down at me and I smile weakly at him. He says "I'm sorry Destiny. I should have been careful, but your blood is just amazing. I feel horrible." I say "don't worry about it Bray. It felt nice." Bray wipes my neck off before he soon licks the wound, making it disappear and I lay there as I try to calm myself down and soon he lays with me. I cuddle up to him as I say "don't hesitate to do that Bray." He shakes his head and says "this is a one time deal." I nod as I know that it's not true and that it will happen again. I lay there as I feel my eyes close because I'm tired from all of that and I fall asleep.

'I know it was probably wrong to let him drink my blood, but I had to or else he was probably going to die. I don't want anything bad to happen to him at all and I want him to be safe.'