Chapter Eleven: DNA

'I let Bray bite me last night so that he could get blood, but I'm not feeling so well. I don't think I should have let me bite me, but he really needed the blood and I wanted him to feel better.'

I am still laying in bed and I groan as I lay there. I'm sweating so bad and I already got rid of the blanket, but I really don't feel good. I hear the door open and I growl a little. Bray says "I came to check on you and Dean is with me." I grumble even more as I lay there and Bray comes over to me. Dean asks "well my question is, did you bite her Bray?" Bray says "she let me bite her." Dean sighs as he comes over to me, feeling my forehead and he says "well she's burning up and we need to get her to either become part hell hound or we take her to someone to stop it from spreading." I look at them with very tired eyes as Bray soon says "then let's take her to whoever it is that can help her." Dean nods and I feel my eyes close as I soon pass out.

*Bray's POV*

I knew I shouldn't have bit her, but she gave herself to me to do that and I wish I wouldn't have bitten her. I sigh as I carry her, watching her sleep and Dean says "she'll be fine. I promise. We're taking her to someone who know what to do." I say "you better be right Dean." I walk with him as I hold Destiny close to me and soon I stop when I see a carriage. Roman says "here. You guys can take this. It will be faster if you use something like this anyways." Dean says "thanks Roman. I promise that we will be careful." Roman says "alright. You guys get going. I'm going to be helping Griffin with something." I nod as I get Destiny into the carriage and I stay near her. Dean takes over the driving and I relax as I stay with Destiny.

*Griffin's POV*

I'm helping Roman clean up the small camp that we were staying in and Roman asks "so what do you plan to do now?" I say "well I'm not sure what I'm going to do. My mission was to track down who was actually was doing all the kidnappings. Now I really don't have any mission." I sigh softly as I keep cleaning and soon Natalya comes over to us. She says "I heard you guys talking. If you want a mission, well I could help with that." I look at her and I ask "what is this mission?" Natalya says "well there have been disappearances of supernaturals and humans. Mostly they've been taking the Alphas or the higher ups." I say "hmm that is weird. We could both look into this." Natalya says "that sounds like a plan." I smile and Roman says "you two do what you have to do. I'm going to go catch up to the others." I watch him hurry off and I sigh softly as I look at Natalya. I am worried about Destiny though because I heard what happened and I can't believe that Bray actually drank her blood. Natalya says "she's going to be alright Griffin. I can tell that she's going to be fine." I say "I hope so." We gather up some things to take with us for our journey and I wish I could have told Destiny that I was leaving.

*Back to Destiny's POV*

I wake up screaming and I soon pant as I sit on the bed that I'm on. I hold my head and soon I hear running. Bray, Dean, and Roman all show up. They all look at me and I say "uh sorry guys. I just um it was a bad dream." Bray says "you had us worried. At least you're alright." A woman walks in and we all look to her. Dean says "hello madam Lori." Lori says "hello Jon. I am here to check on our guest. Miss Destiny are you feeling better?" I say "yes I am feeling a lot better. Thank you for your help." Lori says "there is one thing I want to tell you. The way that we stopped it from spreading is that we infused tiger DNA into your spirit walker DNA." I look at her and I ask "s-so what does that actually mean?" Lori says "you will be able to shapeshift into a tiger." My eyes widen at that and I look at everyone else. I say "well I'm happy that you helped me and saved me." Lori nods as she soon leaves and I look down.

Bray asks "are you alright with that?" I say "yes. I'm fine with it." Dean says "well if Bray or any supernatural bites you again, you'll be fine afterwards." I nod as I lay down on the bed and I grab Bray's hand as the others leave. Bray says "I'm just glad you're alright." I smile softly as I pull him onto the bed and I say "well I want my boyfriend to be on this bed with me." Bray smiles as he lays with me on the bed, putting his arm around me and I cuddle up to him. Bray says "well you get some more rest and then we will worry about what we need to do after we leave here." I nod as I stay cuddled up to him and relax as I go to sleep.

'Tomorrow we need to talk about what we are going to do now and where we are going. My mission is still active and now I need to actually bring the people who hired me to justice. They are the ones that have been doing things really horrible.'