Break

After the incident with Tom and Marco we had to figure it out. Eventually eventually Bill left for a year...

"Pine tree I gotta go back to my realm! My brother needs me, you'd understand if it were Mabel right?"

"B-Bill no..."

"Sorry pine tree, Mabel said you'd understand. Plus now... You can be with whoever you want..."

"Bill I don't want to be with anyone else! I want to be with you!" I cried

"Oh pine tree-"

"No!" I screamed "Call me by my first name damnit! Please! Just once... Call me by my name..."

"Dipper." He said monotone

"My real fucking name cipher, I know you know it."

"Mason." He said with a smirk "now mason I must be off, and pick me up at the airport ey?"

"Whatever Cipher..." I said crossing my arms and turning around. I can't believe he's going to leave me, for however long, all because of some stupid mistake... This fucking sucks...

"Love ya kid." He said as he disappeared into the fading lights.

I was now all alone, with no one. Stuck here without anything to care about, college was over, Mabel is off in Paris doing her designer sweater line... I had no one... Not even my grunkles...they were off being pirates somewhere or whatever... I have Soos and Melody... I guess I'll go visit them. I walked all the way back to the mystery shack and knocked on the door.

"Come in dude!" I heard a voice yell

"Surprise!" I said as my voice rang through the big house

"Woah dude...is that you Dipper?" He asked squinting his eyes

"No Soos, it's Mabel." I said rolling my eyes

"Oh so you finally did away with the female and did that turn into a guy thing?"

"What?! Soos no, it's Dipper!" I said raising my bangs

"Awh dude!" He said running over and encasing me with a hug "I've missed you so much! Got a girlfriend?" He asked looking back at melody

I scratched my arm "uh.... Well..."

"Soos don't butcher him like that." Melody said lighting hitting Soos.

"Yeah yeah sorry dude." He said apologizing

"It's alright man, mind if I hang around here for a while...." I asked shoving my hands into my pants pockets and staring at the floor

"Not at all dude! How long?" He asked slinging an arm around me

"Uh...well? You see there's this....um.... A year." I said blushing

"A year?" He asked, obviously thinking about the offer, "No problem as long as you work here!"

"Thanks Soos." I said giving him a hug

I gathered all of my things form my dorm and brought them back to the shack I once so loved. The next morning I got dressed, brushed my hair and teeth, and went downstairs. I normally worked the counter, selling things, greeting customers.

"Hi Welcome to the Mystery Shack!" I said with a smile as a boy who kinda looked like me walked in.

"Dipper we gotta talk..." He said leanings close to me

"Uh... Okay?"

"You gotta go, you have to get far out of gravity falls because something, someone is coming after you, more specifically your body, get out kid." He said as if someone, or it, was watching him.

"Look, uh... I've been in this town for a long time, that shit doesn't scare me anymore. Look if you re trying go prank me, go try again." I said walking back inside.

Secretly deep down I was terrified because quite honestly nothin surprised me anymore in this town. Especially demons wanting my body... But I couldn't trust some crazy stranger who pulls me outside to warn me. That's just a load of crap. As the day went on, the sun went down, we just about ready to close. I was wiping down the counter when the bell on the door rang, signifying someone was here

"Oh I'm sorry, we're just about to close." I said looking at the figure in the doorway. "Uh, we're closed." I said once more. The figure took another step towards me. "Look man I told you we're clo-"

I was met with something around my mouth. I had been watching to figure this entire time, how could it possibly be quick enough to get behind me and chloroform me... As my eyes began to forcefully shut I hear a faint voice of a familiar man saying, "I've finally got you."

The next day, at least I think it was the next, when I woke up I was tied to a way, will chains, around my ankles and feet. I wasn't surprised.

I laughed, "Glad to see you're awake my little Earl."

"Aw no...hell no."

"Aw but yes my sweet, precious young master."

I laughed once more "you kinky son of a bitch."

He kneeled down and lifted my chin with his finger. "Glad to see you remember me Mason."

"Tch. How could I forget you Tom." I said rolling my eyes

"Well I never truly got to do anything with you! So now that your demon is out of town, I can finally claim your body as mine."