All I am

What... what the hell is going on? I go into the forest for 10 minutes and this happens. Note to self: avoid forest at all costs.

I tapped keith on the shoulder, he turned around. "Hi, yes, what are you doing?"

"Huh? Oh, he has quintecance."

"What the fuck is that?" Bill asked wiping his face clean

"Something really powerful that I needed to complete my... uh, project."

"And you obtain this stuff by kissing demons?" i said folding my arms

"More like sucking out venom rather than kissing, sorry about that by the way."

"Well if I've got what you need, feel free to use me, at least someone wants to suck part of me."

"Bill, not the time. What project are you working on?"

"Just a... thing, it'll help me find my half brother."

"Half brother? I've never seen someone care so much for a half sibling ever in my life. I mean i have a brother and I hate him. If he were my half brother, at least the hatred would be explainable."

"Well he kinda went missing on me a while back. But he promised he'd be back. So if he's not coming to me, I'm going to him."

"Let's go see this project, I want to know where my weird powerful thing that starts with a q is going!"

Keith hesitated, but agreed eventually. We followed him out of the door and into the woods, the stupid woods, and seemed to be walking forever. I don't think we're even in Gravity Falls anymore, it looks different. I can see the edge of the forest and there is nothing but sand and desert. There's only this 1 big metal grey building with barbed wire, chain linked fences, and guard towers everywhere. I was pretty convinced he was taking us to a prison until Bill nudged my arm and pointed to the small black print on the side of a vehicle that read "Property of the Galaxy Garrison". Even after we went well past the Garrison, we started to come across a small shack. It had 1 door, 3 windows (however there were black curtains over them), a lightning rod, and a bench on the porch. He turned around and opened the door, he motioned for us to go in. We followed and he lead us to another door, he opened it to reveal something that was rather odd. A bunch of hand held machines that were reading all sorts of coordinates, a board with pictures and a million strings connected to them, and some weird red bike.

"As you can see it's not some big elaborate machine, just a bunch of tiny ones that tell me where I'm going and what to do. I've figured out that if I can get some quintecance, I could add it to my machines and scan the universe to find my brother." he said cracking a slight smile. "But it's kinda late, and were far from your guys house, you can stay the night if you want."

"That would be nice, thank you."

"No problem." He left the room, probably to prepare a room for us.

I looked around, everything was old and falling apart, the table was held up my cinder blocks, there was a couch with a blanket draped over it, splitting wallpaper, and books everywhere. It was easy to see that whatever took Keith's brother was not a being of Earth, and he was certain of it.

"Bill, we have to help keith."

"I'm already on it. All we have to do is send some signals, break some things on the ship where his brother is being held, and allow his brother to escape. I'm going to disappear again, try not to attract any more handsome young men, okay?"

I Laughed, "fine, be careful please."

Bill went away again and I looked at the board with all of the pictures, I created some of these myself in the past, in the center was a picture of a young male with black hair, good eyebrows, some eyeliner, and almond shaped eyes. He was wearing a grey uniform with gold accents. There was a name on the uniform, 'Takashi'. But next, who I assume was his brother, was Keith, and he had an orange and white uniform, he was smiling.

"Oh, you're looking at it." Keith said walking over

"Sorry, Bill went to see if he could help and I just thought- I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"What was his name?"

Keith closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and smiled, "His name was Shiro."