03-I Hate You

Boboiboy's pov

I open my eyes slowly and look at my power band it's 6:15 my eyes widened.

"Waaargh I'm late!ochobot why you didn't wake me up!" I yelled ochobot scretch his head.

"I thought you can wake up by yourself " ochobot said I groan as I wear my trousers.yeah I take my shower within 1 minute.I went out and glanced to Athena's room.it's very quite I afraid she not wake up yet so I opened her door slowly.and saw something flying to me and Pakk! A pillow hit my face.

"What are you doing in my room?" Athena asked in anger.

"I just want to make sure you're awake" I said.

"I am now get out from my room!" She yelled again.

"Ok ok" I said closed the door but I open it back when I remember something.

"Oh yeah we're late please hurry ok" I said then I saw something flew to me again I closed the door quickly and that thing hit the door hardly I gulp.

"Man..she's insane" I said leaning to the door.

"I heard that!" Athena yelled from the room.

"Umm.I'll wait for you at the living room ok." I stuttered as I went downstairs.then I saw her running and drag me to the door.

"Come on we're late!" She yelled and keep running.she finnaly let my hand and I running too.

"Yeah and we're late because you!" I said point to her.she glance at me.

"You wanted to blame me?you're the one who wake up late..I've wake you up almost 5 time you know!" She said make shop then I stop running my eyes widened she glanced at me and stop running too.we breath heavily.

"You entered my room?!" I asked in anger.

"yeah.why?" She asked innocently.

"But you just throw the pillow when I entered your room!" I yelled as,she covered her ears.seriously she entered my room without my permission.

"Stop yelling at me I'm not deaf you silly!" She yelled.

"Great now we late..thanks Dino hat" she said with annoying voice I groan.then I get and idea.

"Here" I said as I lifted her up bridal style.

"What-hey"

"Boboiboy thunderstorm..lightning movement!" I yelled then within 1 minute we're at class.I quickly put her down as all the eyes in the class focused on us.Athena walking to the class with me awkwardly

"The teacher isn't here yet?" I asked yaya shook

"The teacher's having a meeting" ying said both of us sigh in relief.

Athena's pov

We both sigh in relief as I and boboiboy took our seat.Then gopal and the others came to boboiboy's seat.I just stare at the window hearing what they all said.

"So boboiboy what's make you late" gopal asked.

"Well I'm not gonna late if 'the person' didn't threw the pillow at me and prepare early" he exclaimed as my eyes widened.I glance at him who already stare at me.

"You want to blame me!" I ask in anger.

"Yeah who else you know what I think if you not entered my room I won't be this mad" he said.seriously is he still mad about that.I stood up as he stood up too.

"We're not gonna late if you wake up earlier.and you have to thanks me to cause at least I try to wake you up" I said defend myself.

"Thanks to you?you should apologize to me cause you just hit me with your pillow!" He said.

"Just a pillow don't be soft like before boboiboy" I remind back what grandad told me when he said boboiboy is a cry baby.

"What did you mean?" He asked.I gave him a smirk.

"Nothing.just asked your beloved tok abah" I said and sit back.then she came near my desk.

"You know what athena when you got here I thought we can be a friend.then after I know you I don't think we can be a friend.you know why cause you're not a friendly.you're act like a boy you're behavior.and I don't think people would like you!" He yell.I heard they all gasp as my eyes widened.I think I've heard this word.

Flashback

"I don't think our relationship could be long" Ryan said with a sad face.my eyes widened.

"What are you talking about.did I do something wrong" I asked him curiously.
I saw him grasp his fist.

"Ryan?" I asked with a soft tone that I never made before.

"Yes you did!" He yell look at me with tear.as I shook everyone at the school hallway stop as they heard Ryan yell.

"It's because you're behavior.and you act like a boy.could you just change you're style and be..girl?" He asked hesitant.

"I am a girl and this is my style.no one can change me" I said.he nodded.

"Ok then if you don't want to change we break" he said as I shocked.I immediately slaped him hardly.

"How do you think you are?why do I have to change just because of you.ok that's it right?we break!" I yelled as I walk fast away from him.

End flashback

I stood up and face boboiboy who gave me a smirk.I immediately slap him hard.but not as hard as I slapped Ryan.I heard everyone gasp.

"So what?if I don't have any friend why did you have to care?huh?I've warn you right.stop acting that you care about me cause you're not!" I yelled as tears start falling from my eyes.

"You know boboiboy I hate you.you're a jerk! I yelled again as the class became completely silence.I start to walk away from class.just like I walk away from Ryan and then we both never meet and I hope it'll be to me and boboiboy too.yeah I don't want to see his face anymore.

I sit on the bench behind the school building.still crying.

"I hate him..I really hate him..you're both are same.all boys are just same" I said in crying.

Yaya's pov

Athena stood up and immediately slapped boboiboy hardly.we all gasp as I cover my mouth.they stap arguing again and athena walk away from here.we all came near boboiboy.

"You're ok boboiboy?" Gopal asked boboiboy just groan.

"Boboiboy I don't think you should do that to Athena.she crying you know?" I asked.it just weird boboiboy won't act like that.especially to a girl.

"So what.she start it first.and she just slapped me" he said with annoyance look.

"I think you should appologiez to Athena.she seem really mad" ying said

"And sad" fang continued.

"For what.she said stop acting that I care about her..ok I stop" he said.

"Ok fine if you don't want to find her we will" I said and hold ying's wrist make her to follow me.