24-The Ending

~3 years later~
Boboiboy pov

Three years has past. And now.. We just finish our SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia)  guess what?  We're free now. No villains, no school, no homework and no exam!! 

Due to this overly freedom, Ying and Yaya take this advantage to go on a vacation with their family. Fang went back to his planet to help his brother with his whatsoever mission. Gopal just leave a few minutes ago, went to the city with his family. Leaving me alone here, helping tok abah who's getting older, managing his stall. It's school holiday so the stall is kinda packed.

"Oi boboiboy, order! " uncle Ali calls me who just finish cleaning those tables.

"Coming! " I answer.

"One hot chocolate please. " he orders. I nod and shouts the order to tok abah  since the counter are just near the table.

"Siap! " tok abah starts making his hot chocolate. I was about to leave when uncle Ali stop me.

"Boboiboy, you just finish your SPM right? " he asks

"Ha ah. " I nod.

"Have you apply to any university, or you just wanna stay here? "

"Well I've applied some university such as, UM, UKM and UPM. " I answer.

"Wow that's a good university in Malaysia. Well good luck with that. "

"Thanks uncle Ali. " I smile, went back to the counter.

That's right, I've applied a few of the uni so do as gopal, yaya and ying. We applied the same uni except for yaya and ying who also apply at a few uni at the other country.

I take a seat, taking some breath before taking out my smartphone. Yeah I just got it last week after I finish my SPM. Luckily.. I thought I want to buy it by myself if my parent won't buy it for me. I'm checking on the WhatsApp. Gopal, yaya and ying keep posting their pictures along the vacation. Fang just remain silent cause I don't think there's any line or wifi at the space. I laugh, looking at how happy they are make me happy too. But suddenly my smile fade. I don't know why, I feel like this holiday isn't complete with just five of us. I missed someone. The one that I used to wait for her returning every single days three years ago. Until I finally stop waiting and just leave it to the faith. Sometimes when I look at the phone I feel regret for not taking her phone number when I have a chance. How stupid!!

That night after finished helping tok abah I went upstairs. Get into my room and stares at the stars. I let out a sigh. I always feeling uneasy and sometimes wanna cry out of nothing every time the atmosphere went so silence. This night was long, I tried hard to sleep and keep this feeling deep inside. Urghh I really need a cure.. But where is she?
.
.
.
A week later, Ying finally return from her family vacation two days after yaya's. We decide to gathered at my house since three of them wanna giveaway some souvenir.

"And this for.. You. " ying hands me an eagle statue from langkawi. "Wow it's cute. Thanks Ying. " I say sincerely. It's cute though. She giggles and gives me a peace sign. Then it turn yaya to gives us a souvenir from Cameron highland, follows by gopal. Though his trip were just for a day, he bought a souvenir way more than yaya and ying.

Then al of a sudden my power bang rings. Everyone seem shock.

"Is that a mission call? " ying asks excitedly. Opss.. Looks like they've misunderstood.

"Owh.. No. I set an alarm to remind me the time I need to replace tok abah's shift."  They all 'oh' in disappointment.

"Sorry guys gotta go. " I say leaving them at my house. They used to it, staying at my house. We used to studies at my house if the stall are too packed. They all wave to me.