23- Thanks For Everything

Athena pov

"I don't know.. " boboiboy's answer really let me down. I gave a disappoint look. I heard boboiboy let out a sigh.

"Not every question will get the quick answer. We just need to wait and see. " he advised. I gave him a small nod.

"Ok. Sorry for distributing you and accidentally get into your room. " my word became softer as my face burn up and I hear boboiboy chuckle, before I continue. "Well..good night. "

I open my room's door;  already make sure this is my room. Before get in it boboiboy called me. I turned to him.

"We're gonna go for a walk tomorrow. Don't be late. I'll inform it to others ok? " he informed. I just nod with a small smile before both of us get into our own room.

I threw my body to my bed as I reached there. I let out a big sigh. Tomorrow we'll enjoy our last week vacation.. Together.

"Ouh well this can replace my summer vacation. " I convince myself since I've missed such a fun summer break with my friend. Then something came across my mind.

"Hmm.. What should I wear? " I stood up and head to the wardrobe. I saw a lot of blouse and coat and hoodies. That's my usual outfit. Shorts, ripped jeans. Skirt?? Euww~~ But then I saw this dress that make me wanna try something new.

Normal pov

"How much long it'll take? " Gopal grunt. Makes boboiboy more annoyed.

"Haih be patient gopal, you're just make the situation more stressful. " instead of boboiboy, ochobot in charge on answering the question. The power sphere hands gopal a special iced choclate. Gopal amazed.

"Is this for me!? " with a shining eyes he asked.

"If it's the only way to make you quiet.. Yes. " ochobot replied. Once gopal thanked him, He took the sips happily and remain silent. Boboiboy, Ying and Yaya just shook their head. Boboiboy still wait in patient for Athena.

That morning, Athena asks boboiboy to wait for her at tok abah stall. And know it's almost a half an hour. Boboiboy sigh.

"Huh, just where is she? " boboiboy look at his power band before a voice called him. He turned at it and found his jaw drops.

"Sorry to make you guys waiting. " Athena apologized shyly looking down to her outfit.

Boboiboy stunt. Not just him, all the guys there including ochobot  stunt with Athena's sudden change.

Athena's outfit, except for the hat and the sunglasses

Athena's outfit, except for the hat and the sunglasses.😝

"Wow Athena.. You look.. Different. " gopal lost his word.

"Yeah you look cool! " yaya exclaimed and run towards Athena.

"Really cool! " ying continued and follow yaya's step. Boboiboy just stood there frost before someone poke his waist. Boboiboy shocked and glance to it. It was fang with a smirk on his face.