11-Getting Closer

Athena's pov

It's recess and we're eating at canteen as usual.I just keep on silent.then boboiboy elbowed me.

"You're still mad?" He asked with a smirk.I rolled my eyes and unface him.

"Hayyaa..don't worry Athena..we'll win another fight..beside it's just a friendly match right?" ying gave me her sweet smile.fang nodded in agreement.

"Yeah we maybe can win if someone didn't cheated." I said sarcastically without glancing at boboiboy.He almost chocked hearing what I've just said.
.
.
.
The school bell rang meaning the school has end.I packed my stuff then someone call me..and it's boboiboy.

"Hei lets go home together" he invited me.

"Me?" I pointed to myself.he looks around.

"Is there another Athena here?" He said sarcastically.I make an anoyed face.

"Fine" I said as he smiled.

"Come on..the others are waiting" he grabed my hand as both of us go to the school gate.I saw the others waving at me.

"Yeay today Athena gonna go home with us!" Ying exclaimed as she jumped happily.

"Shh..you don't have to say it to loud." I yell whisper.
She smile sheepishly.

We walk home together and the weather is really nice.yaya took a deep breath.

"Nice weather right?" She asked me with a smile.I nodded with a smile as I look at the sky and it's blue.

"Guys do you want to do our homework at my house?" Fang offered they all nodded except me.

"Athena?" Boboiboy look at me.I sighed.

"Fine.beside I never been to your house" I agree.they jump happily while I chuckled.now I felt like I'm getting closer with them.
.
.
.
Boboiboy pov

"Athena hurry up!" I yelled as I waiting for Athena at the sofa.

"Coming coming..urghh you don't have to shout..we're not late" she groaned.I chuckled.

"Ok sorry I just--" I freeze as I saw her.Athena wear a short sleeve hoodie jacket with her slim jeans.simple but match with her.

"You just don't want to be late right?" She continued.

"Uhh..umm yes" I nodded

"Then come on" she grabed my hand.after I lock the door we went to fang house together.actually it's not really a house.I just wonder what will this city girl react when she see fang's house.

<<fang's house>>

Athena jaw drop when she saw fang's house.wish I had a phone or camera.hehe.

"What the hell is this" she stared at the house sarcastically.

"Fang's house" I stated.

"This??fang live here!" She almost shouted.

"Well not really.but he usually hanging out here.We don't even know where he lives" I explained.she nodded.I push the gate and hold Athena's hand when there's no sign of her to move.haih -_-||

"Hello fang!" I knocked the door as the door open by itself.Athena a little bit startled as he hide behind me.I chuckled.

"Now who's like a kid huh?" I said sarcastically.

"Hurrmm" she glared at me.

"Woi why are you guys just  standing there." Fang said from the living room  and we saw ying and yaya too.damn it we're late.huhu..