17-Family Fights

Normal pov

Kuala Lumpur International Airport , 7 a.m.

There, stood a woman who is wearing an elegent outfit, a sunglasses and a long blonde hair. She stepped out from the international airport. A man in black uniform bow to her before helping her with those bag and briefcase to the car boot.

"Welcome back to Malaysia Mrs Henderson." The man who is Mrs Henderson's driver greet. Mrs Henderson a.k.a Ms Tina a.k.a Athena's mom just give a small nod.

"Do you want me to send you to your house? " the driver asked.
Ms Tiana shook.

"We're going to pulau rintis's hospital. I want to meet my daughter. " Ms Tiana said as she played with her phone. The driver just nodded and started the car engine.

Boboiboy's pov

I sighed. For a hundred time. Sitting in the hospital bed. Staring at the washroom boredly. I glanced at the watch for a hundred time too. 1 hour have past. I got up and before I manage to take a step the washroom door opened.

"Finally " I whispered to myself. A girl who's wearing an unbutton denim jacket and a pair of slim fit jeans stepped out from the washroom.

"You said just 30 minutes. " I asked in unsatisfied voice.

"I do. Isn't it? " Athena asked me innocently while drying her hair using a towel that the hospital had served. I took a deep breath.. Oh my God I hate waiting.

"Yeah yeah just 30 minutes.. Can't took it any longer? " I asked sarcastically. Grab my towel and went to the washroom. Athena still making her innocent face. And I admit it. It's super cute. I smiled as I went into the washroom.

10 minutes later. Me and Athena just wait at the room. I can see Athena's face. She looked worried. Maybe about her mother who's gonna come and fetch us. Well who wouldn't? I mean it's Ms Tina a.k.a my aunt. Even she looks lovely but she just same as Athena.. Fierce. Yet Athena always said that her mother always shows her love to Athena even not that much. But she still grateful. Well I don't really understand what she mean by 'not that much' but.. I don't wanna interfere her family issue. But now... Here am I.. Stuck in this problem which is I need to face that fierce angry mom.

Tok tok!!

The door knock got me back to reality. Someone from the outside opened the door as it revealed Ying, Yaya, Gopal and Fang. I sighed in relief knowing they're not Ms Tina.

"Hi Athena, hi Boboiboy! " Yaya and Ying greeted cherfully.

"Hi!" I replied with a smile while Athena just give a small smile.

"Athena..how do you feel??I bought something for you" Ying gave Athena a heart-shape basket of chocolate.

"Owhh.. Wow thanks.. I.. Love it" She said awkwardly. Luckily yaya didn't bring her biscuits.

"Oh yeah Athena I brought you some cookies! I made it by myself!" Yaya said flying to Athena while handing her a basket of biscuits. Errkk.. I was just saying!! Everyone sweatdroped except for Athena. Yeah! She never taste yaya's biscuits. No wonder. Erkk you're so dead Athena.

"Here have a taste." Yaya hand one of her biscuit to Athena. She's about to take it but she heard a whisper. Ying, Gopal and Fang gave an 'x' sign to Athena and ying keep shaking her head means 'don't' . Athena then glanced at me. I shook my head slowly afraid Yaya might saw me.
"Why are you keep shaking your hand? "

"Erkk.. I.. " Yaya's sudden 'attack' make me stutter. Don't know what to say. While Ying, Fang and Gopal gulped. Then out of sudden Athena took one of the biscuits. "Ehh? " five of us said in unison.