Chapter 4

Chapter 4  ♥ 

I let it ring all the way through.I didn't have the guts to answer it.I checked the time it was 8:59pm.I was being a complete pussy.I needed to grow some balls,but I couldn't.I rubbed the phone in my hands biting my lip.It buzzed once.The screen said:

1 new voice mail!

I clicked it and held it up to my ear 

"Hey,um Lina" there was a long pause and pounding music.I heard a door close like he went into a room.

"I was just wondering if you were coming or not..."he sounded dissapointed "Um,call me back.."

The line cut off.I decided to man up and at least go inside.I put the phone back in my bag.I walked toward the front passing a couple sitting on a cheap lawn chair.The screen door banged behind me and the air smelt like must.I beelined toward the empty couch pushing my way through grinding drunk people.I sat down and scanned the room for him.I couldn't see past all the dancing teenagers.I spotted Kaylyn and she wore her hair wavy like mine and had a similar romper on but different sandals.She noticed me.

"Nice outfit!"she pointed out 

Her breath smelt like alcohol and her drink spilled from her cup as she danced.

"Thanks.."I flinched

She was swaying towards me.Then she lost her step and spilled her drink all over me.

"Oopsiess"Kaylyn sneered

I quickly stood up and pushed my way toward the bathroom. It burst  open and I closed the door.My romper was soaked and it was sticking to me.I didn't know how to feel.I think she did it on purpose.The bathroom door busted open.

"Oh,sorry I-" they stopped "Lina?"

I looked up.It was Cameron.The blue eyed hottie.

"Hey,Cameron."I sighed

"Uh,oh"

He ripped off a paper towel and began dab my shirt awkwardly.

"Um,do you mind?" I offered gesturing to pull of my romper.

"Uh,Umm.Yeah!"

"Hold on.."

I stepped into the bathtub and pulled the curtain and slipped off my romper

"Here"I threw my romper over the top

Thank goodness I wore cute panties that matched my bra today.

He left to go throw it in the wash.The door opened and somebody walked in. 

The phone buzzed in my purse.I grabbed it and rejected the call and waited.The person didn't seem to notice.

"Um,Lina..if you didn't want to go to the party you could have told me..Bye"he mumbled

Oh,no it was Robbie in the bathroom.I wanted to tell him I was there but I was half naked.Man up,Lina!Man,up!I burst through the curtain and his hazel eyes widened.

"LINA?"

"Um,can I explain."

I got caught in the curtain and flew forward into Robbie.He caught me by my arms and held me up.He was breathing really fast and he looked down.

"Your,umm.."his eyes widened even more.

"Lina!" Cameron yelled bursting through the door.

His blue eyes widened and he gritted his teeth at what he saw.

"Oh I guess you were waiting for someone else"Robbie grunted and pushed pass Cameron through the door.

Cameron covered me with a towel, grabbed my hand, led me to another room, and closed the door

"What was that?"he snapped

"He just walked in and I tripped!,I promise!"I pleaded

Cameron sighed and looked up at me.He stood up and opened a dresser and tossed a  large shirt at me

"You can change in the closet,but try not to trip"he smirked

"This is my room by the way"he whispered

I walked toward the closet and slid it open.I pulled the t-shirt over and opened the door.Cameron had his face in his hands and was running his fingers through his blond hair,gritting his teeth revealing his deep dimples

"I didn't know Kaylyn was your sister"I interrupted

He looked up quickly "Uh,yeah.Forgot to tell you"

He patted the bed for me to sit down and he fell back.The music rattling the walls.I sat down next to him.

"Do you like Robbie,Lina?"he shot at me "I see the way you look at him.."

"No"I lied

He sat up and gazed at me biting his lip exposing one of his dimples 

"Don't lie to me,Lina"Cameron whispered

"I don't!He has a girlfriend anyways!"I mentioned

"No,he doesn't"

I scratched the back of my head.I jumped to conclusions.Maybe "Jaimee♥" Isn't his girlfriend.

He gritted his teeth

"I think we should get back to the party"Cameron suggested

"Yeah.."I agreed "Um can I have some pants?

"Oh!Yeah Kaylyn has some."

"Um,no I don't want to wear anymore of her clothes"I mumbled

"What?"

I shook my head.He got up and grabbed basketball shorts off his dresser and handed them to me.I pulled them on and we walked to the door.His hand stayed on the knob,but he didn't turn it.He took his hand off the knob and turned towards me.I gulped.He pulled himself closer to me beaming me with his blue eyes and lifted my chin up.He held my face in his warm hands.He leaned in and closed  his eyes.Our lips almost touching.My heart began beating,racing.

"Meet me halfway"he whispered

I leaned in and stood up taller so I could get closer.He brushed the hair out of my face and we kissed.Light at first then deep.He kissed me like he needed me there.It was real,passionate.Then he pulled away.

"I needed to give you something to think about"he whispered blowing hot air in my ear sending chills down my back.

He opened the door and didn't look back.I stood there.I stood there,and I did think.I swung open the door looking for Cameron.I scanned the hallways and I couldn't find him.Then I saw the back of his head and rushed toward him.Then someone grabbed me.

"Lina,were leaving.It's late" yelled Ricky over the music.

I looked past him and he was gone.I looked up at him.

"Are you okay?"Ricky expressed.He was concered and cradeled my face.

"Yeah...yeah"I nodded confusingly.

We walked to the car leaving the party and I couldn't think straight.I hopped into the passengers seat and we cruised home.The whole way was silence.

"Where are your clothes,Lina? Ricky demanded

"S-someone spilled their drink on me"I stammered

He nodded his head and turned on the radio.I dozed off.

 *Vote,Comment,Fan,Let Me Know What You Think!*