Chapter 13

Chapter 13 ♥

Robbie pulled into my houses driveway and his parents already headed home.It was 6:55 pm and it was almost dark.

"See you tomorrow Robbie"

I opened the car door and walked up toward the steps.He caught my arm behind me and pulled me in fast.I fell in to his chest.He cheeks flushed and he scratched the back of his neck.He had his hand around my waist from catching me.He raised an eyebrow and smiled goofy.I wrapped my arms around his neck.He was warm but firm.I got a really tingly feeling and I kept it.I fell for him. He was too good.He pulled me closer and slid his hand behind my neck and smiled. He pressed his lips against mine and moved slowly sliding his soft lips.Almost like a spell.His smell comforted me and leered me in further.He slid his hand down to mine and fit his fingers between mine.He slowly pulled away and I hugged him tightly.He kissed my forehead.

"I love you"

"I love you too" tears welled up in my eyes and I looked up at him

He stroked my hair and wiped my eyes 

"I'll come get you tomorrow,okay?"he asked

I nodded my head and he kissed me again and walked back to his car.I unlocked the door to the house and went inside.I waved to him as he drove away.

I could hear my brother Ricky and my dad yelling upstairs and my stomach clenched.I ran up and I saw them fighting.Ricky was punching him extremely hard in the stomach and my dad was spitting out blood.

"Stop!"I cried running up to them trying to pry Ricky off 

Ricky pushed me away sending me flying back into the wall

He got my dad up against the wall and he was choking him.

I fell to the floor and sobbed.Quickly I got up on my feet and punched Ricky as hard as I could in the face.It got him in the nose and he fell back in pain.I caught my dad before he fell and dragged him to his room.I called Hannah's cell phone and it went to voice mail.

"Melina..call an ambulance"my dad gurgled looking down

I turned to look at him propped against the door and there was a pool of blood spreading on the carpet and streaming out of his mouth.My heart was racing and I called.

"Hello.Yes.My dad is bleeding really badly.I need an ambulance.There was a fight"I cried

"The ambulance is on it's way"the operator inferred

I crawled next to him and stroked his forehead and his breathing huffed on slowly.I waited for the sirens to blast but it seemed like forever until they came.I heard the door swing open and police and nurses rushed up.I could hear the struggle in the hallway and they cuffed Ricky.They finally opened the door to the room and I ran toward the paramedics.They ripped open his shirt and his bruised stomach was swelled up 5 times the normal size and I gasped.