Chapter 8

*Sorry For The Late Chapter I Had School*^Warning This Contains Mild Sexual Content*

Chapter 8 ♥

"What are you doing?Your sappost to be sick,missy"he asked

"I was going to see you"I breathed

"Here I am"he gestered

"I didn't want to let you down again"

"Your brother told me what happened ,so I had to come down here"

"Lets go back down there then!"Hannah interrupted and started walking down the hall

Robbie looked down and ran his fingers through mine interlocking them and smiling at me.

"Can I be your boyfriend?"

"No promises"I giggled "Just kidding,of course"

                                                             ~~~

In Hannah's car she turned her music volume all the way up and drove crazy like she always does.Robbie sat in the back and I was in the front.

"I don't give a damn about my bad reputation!"Hannah yelled strumming on the wheel and head banging.Hannah always liked older rock,unlike most people.Let's just say she's old school.

Hannah randomly put together a bowling party for tonight because on Sundays it's two dollars for two people.Pretty much ,couple bowling.I wasn't sure who all she invited ,but I was excited to have Robbie.

When we got their Hannah parked her car and met up with her boyfriend Marco.Marco has curly brown hair and bright green eyes.He's athletic and plays on the school soccer team.Hannah always seemed to pretty much make out ALL the time.

"Hey babe!" Hannah shrieked jumping to him wrapping her legs around him.

He grabbed her butt and they began to suck faces on the hood of his car.

Robbie and I walked inside of the bright bowling alley and made our way to the register.A couple of people from school were already in a few lanes.I saw Cameron and Jamiee.She was sitting on top of his lap and Elliot from the courts bowled with his girlfriend.Jamiee had long black curly hair and light blue eyes.She was beautiful and unique.She had silk pale skin and wore dark jeans and a tight shirt with a cardigan.She turned her head looking at me and all of her curls followed and she smirked at me and gave a kiss to Cameron.This was going to be a long night...

*Hannah's POV*(People Can Skip This Part)

I ran my fingers down Marco's chest as he gently kissed along my neck making his way down.He pressed my back against the hood of his car,and slowly kissed further down my neck making his way down to my breasts.He pressed his now erect junk against me and bit my lip.

Marco was a wild horny guy and that's what he was good at a known for.That's why I was with him that's my type.I don't like lover boys like Lina,I like sexual boys.

He unbuttoned the buttons on my blouse exposing my bra.He opened the door of his corvette and pushed me in.I layed back and he unbottoned my pants and slid them off.His shirt was off by now and he was in his boxers.He took them off and he did his job.After we were done Marco dropped me off at my house and he left.I felt alot of regret and guilt because he took my virginity.

*Lina's POV*

I suck at bowling but when I blowled with Robbie I was great.Well,maybe because I was just a puppet and he did everything but it was cute.When the game was over we won and got to choose a cheezy prize from the register.Robbie picked out a fake rose and gave it to me.

"It will never die,like our love"he said cheesily smiling.

I couldn't help but laugh from that.We went out to the parking lot and we couldn't find Hannah,nor did we see her inside.I assumed she snuck off with Marco like always and took the keys to her car.

Robbie drove and he was going to ask my dad if he could stay the night.

                                                              ~~~~

We got home, Robbie went upstairs to hang with Ricky in his room and I fell asleep.

 *sorry for the bad chapter I needed to update for you guys.The next chapter will be WAY better*