Chapter 7

Chapter 7 ♥

"ROBBIE!OHMYGOSHIWASTRYINGTOTALKTOYOUBUTYOUNEVERCALLEDBACKANDILOSTTHE

PHONEANDATTHEPARTYISWEARIWASDOINGNOTHINGWITHCAMERONMYCLOTHESGOTWETAND

HEOFFEREDTOWASHTHEMANDIDIDNTANSWERTHEPHONEBECAUSEIGOTSONEVEROUS!AND-"

He cut me off.

"It's fine Lina geez!I know,I know.Cameron came over and told me every thing"

Uh,oh.Not EVERYTHING.

"E-every thing.."I stuttered 

"Yeah how you had to go into the bathtub so he wouldn't see anything and he left and how my dumb ass went in their without knocking.Me being a shithead I over reacted and stormed off when Cameron came in with a towel like he was going to join you in the tub"he sighed

"I'm sorry"he said

"No.No,I'm sorry"I whispered "I shouldn't have let you storm off" I apologized

He was quiet and it sounded like he was whispering to someone.

"Fine!"he hissed "Umm"he paused popping the "M"

"Do you want to go on a double date with Jaimee ,Cameron & I tomorrow?"he pleaded

My face got so red and I threw the phone down.I could hear him still talking so I picked it up

"Please...I don't want to be a third wheel"he pleaded

Woah,third wheel.That means that if he isn't dating Jamiee,Cameron was.Oh my god Cameron played me.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I began to choke on my words.I couldn't yell at Robbie he didn't know.He didn't do it.I fell for Cameron hard and I just couldn't end it.It didn't seem real.Then I got this rush of jealousy over me.I had to go on that date and make him jealous.

"Yes,of course.I'll go."I replied satisfied

"Good"I could hear the relief in his voice"I'll see you later,then"

"Bye"

"WAIT!Lina!"he yelled

"Yeah?"I asked

"Promise me you won't bail"

"I won't!"I whined

"Okay"He snickered

I hung up and changed into my pajamas.I didn't know who to believe.I'll just have to find out tomorrow.I rolled over on my stomach and I felt the urge to call my best friend,Hannah.I haven't talked to her since I lost my phone.She was probably freaking out by now.We talk everyday.

I dialed her number,I knew it by heart.

"Hello...."Hannah said sounding confused "Who is this?"

"Lina!"

"LINA WHERE IN GOD'S NAME HAVE YOU BEEN!I THOUGHT YOU DIED!"she shrieked in my ear.

"I'm coming over now!" she hung up

Hannah had rules to when she could come over according to my dad she shows up when ever she feels like it, even when I'm not home.She's only allowed when I'm here.Ever since she got a car she's been doing that.Hannah was a year older than me and in a higher  grade than me ,but fate brought us together,I guess.We are two totally different people.

Physically & mentally.She had long blond wavy hair mine is long brown and straight.She's beautiful,tall,and curvy and I'm short,ugly,and flat chested.Well..that's my opinion.I can barely fill a B cup and Hannah's a C cup.Hannah is wild and crazy and has all the right comebacks and I'm boring and awkward.When wer'e together it's a whole different thing though,and I love that about us.