airports

Chills burst throughout my skin as we walk into the cool airport. We walk over to get our tickets and go through security and baggage claim in record time. Now we're just sitting waiting for our flight number to be called.

"Excited?" I ask Elliot knowing that he has some flight anxiety.

"If nervous counts, then yeah." He says bouncing his leg up and down in the chair next to me.

"The flight will be fine Elliot." I say looking over at him and placing my hand on his leg, calming him instantly.

He looks at me and smiles, and I smile back knowing how lucky I am to be able to spend the week undercover with him in Chicago.

"Whatever you say, Benson." He says quietly giggling.

I laugh a little back, still listening out for our flight number.

"Flight number 452 please board your plane at this moment." Someone over the intercom says slowly.

"That's us." I say grabbing your hand and smiling at you, trying to ease your anxiety.
Elliot takes a deep breath.

"Let's do this." He says a little too goofy, causing me to chuckle.

We show our tickets to the front desk and step into the plane, scanning the rows for our seats.
"16 and 17, here we are." I say placing my bag in the storage above us and scooting into my seat near the window while you take your seat next to me. We both take a deep breath as the flight attendant over the intercom tells us about our safety precautions.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you are all enjoying this story so far and I would love to hear your feedback on what you would might want to see in the future. I do intend on making these chapters a lot long so stay tuned 💖☺️ ~Eileen